• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Your Profile Pic.

Re:

blacksheep10 said:
Damn I missed that memo, its been the same since Trailwerx started, I had a hard time getting it back reboots and crashes.
Mine is from college, 2003 to be exact in my living room in front of a sign we acquired. It was a white trash bash or something like that so I was rocking a mullet wig and a fake set of chops/ stache. Might have been Halloween.

This upsets me. I thought that was you in all your glory. Guess you're gonna tell me that wrestling ain't real now :dunno:

My picture is my current rig on a trail at HPO taken by somebody from Zaynes rig right before I stuck my 87" wide jeep between two rocks about 86" wide. Poor driving FTW!!

Current rig before latest upgrades. " v-notch" on sand quarry mountain, Caryville, Tn.

When I try to add profile pic it always times out tips ? Trying to add off iPhone got it thanks pic is my old rig wheeling on private land in Cowan Tn. Guy that has it now has changed the color . Looking at building / buying a 4 seater .

Email the pic to yourself. Use the lowest res/ size. Then post that pic. Sometimes you have to zoom in a little.

My daughter when she was 4, sitting I the front row at a baseball game, showing me and everyone in the 10 rows between us, the chip she just put in her fingernail polish. By far my favorite picture of her ever.

mckeddie said:
My daughter when she was 4, sitting I the front row at a baseball game, showing me and everyone in the 10 rows between us, the chip she just put in her fingernail polish. By far my favorite picture of her ever.

Hahahahahaha! That's awesome! I just assumed it was a picture off the internet. :****: