• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

^^^ Awesome footage! That last run with the wire fence on the left, after the powerline road was great! :driving:

What class do you run?

Most of that was 60-100mph, the ends of the straight fence runs is right around 120. Last thing I'm watching is the GPS to check speed. And I make sure my co-driver doesnt ever tell me either.
We ran 4400 at that race, but can run Class1 if we want. The car I'm chasing down was a Class1 that went on to win the race.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Damn Wyatt, that looked like 100 or so judging by the fence posts flying by! :driving:

Ok, so I've watched ALOT of desert racing incar video footage, like TT, class1, Robby Gordon, BJ Baldwin, TJ Flores, and wondered how in the world can they process how fast things are approaching.
I mean video makes that stuff look like its going by at warp speed, then you look at rear facing and its stupid absolutely stupid how fast it looks.
Now watching my own video, it looks the same like stupid fast, almost tunnel of the blur of stuff going by.

Well I'll say it aint that fast, its all in the GoPro's.
On that portion posted that was lap one so we hadnt even got in a groove, and I left the line without good brakes (right rear hub likes to back off a touch). So I was slowing up way early, and really checking up early on most of it, listen to the throttle how often I back out of it to get right back in.

I'm probably going to re-gear even as I'm too highly geared and slow out of the corners and getting up to video warp speed.

But if it looks like we are going stupid fast, I'll just say yep, I'm just that fast YO! :driving:

TacomaJD said:
I would have directly tracked that dog down and shot it in the face point blank.

Something similar happened to my daughter at the park when she was one. Dog just ran up from out of the woods and attacked her face. It happened so fast my wife didn't couldn't even react. Finally she kicked it as hard as she could and it ran away. My daughter had minor cuts. But I spent the entire rest of the week driving by the park looking, imagining the torture I would put that ****er through if I found him.