• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

clemsonjeep said:
Wasn't so much about the HP loss...more about completing the project to a standard.

The car probably isn't near a clean/perfect as it looks in the video. Just a stockish cruiser with an air conditioner kit and the front suspension rebuilt (judging by the red bushings and disc brakes)

Hell it's got still drum brakes in the rear too OMGWTF! And an Autozone/Mr. Gasket "chrome engine dress up kit" on the stockish big block.

Yup.....its a driver, not museum piece.

No need to put $1,000 MagnaFlow stainless steel mandrel bent exhaust on something that will probably never even get lifted back in the air by whoever buys it.

That place is just about 20 minutes up the road from me... They do have some really nice cars but if you're really picky about things there's a lot of things that paint covers up and things like cut springs and riding on bumpstops can be noticed.

Not a dig on them but those are things that really people that buy these kind of cars don't really care about... As long as it has a good sound does a burnout and looks good that's all they really care about.

They do have a few nice ones up there one being a gray pro touring Camaro and a red Trans Am. But you're gonna pay 80 grand for those ;)

Maple Motors in Hendersonville is the same way. Slicked up old cars that have potential and are sold as cruisers to people who want to buy n drive.

I could spend all day nitpicking all the **** on their cars but at the end of the day they sell cars and make money.

Not my cup of tea anyway. Generally I don't like old stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
I love old muscle cars....for what they are. Rawness....certainly not for daily driving or long trips.

Late 90s Camaro is about as old of a "muscle car" that I care to drive.

Unless it's like a T bucket or some other weird OLD kustom rod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was about to say those 19 thirties and forties or 1910 antique stuff just don't do a damn thing for me... it's got to be in the 60s or up I guess. That's what I think **** started getting pretty cool

I had no idea the hoonigan folks were that douchy. The only thing they said on the entire video that is worth listening to was "offroad is up here, everything else is for pussies."

TBItoy said:
Not my cup of tea anyway. Generally I don'"t like old stuff.

tonybolton said:
I was about to say those 19 thirties and forties or 1910 antique stuff just don't do a damn thing for me... it's got to be in the 60s or up I guess. That's what I think **** started getting pretty cool

Sheeeit....
If I won the lotto, I think I'd buy a Model A Doctor's Coupe stock as a clock and put a 427 Cammer in it. Probably put big artillery wheels on it. I'm getting a chub just thinking about it.

3c5b94aea4f7c9eb1067a446680f66b5.jpg

2a07349117f039ab72400dc50eca778f.jpg

twostep said:
I had no idea the hoonigan folks were that douchy. The only thing they said on the entire video that is worth listening to was "offroad is up here, everything else is for pussies."
In their defense, they don't really know much about anything off-road. And that part they said is actually just a quote from bj baldwin. They do, however, appreciate anything with wheels and an engine. Especially if it's got some killer craftsmanship going on.