• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yukon Dana 60 boring tool

truckbroke

Anybody got a Dana 60 spindle boring tool they want to sale or loan out? If not I'm going to buy one and resale it discounted. Figured I'd ask first.

Thanks Eddie..

As of today East coast gear supply doesn't rent them anymore. Apparently they've been having problems with folks not using enough oil and burning up bits. They just got it back Monday and it was supposed to come to me and the guy completely locked it up even after they sent him a brand new bit out. Steven said they were done with it.

No problem, also most machine shops will bore them all they need is a steady rest we do Rockwell's for 2inch shafts

I want to give a huge shout out to Eddie Hall. This guy didn't know me from Adams apple and offered up his 60 boring tool. Shipped it straight out and is the only reason I was able to make a trip to Harlan with some good friends. Things like this is why I come to Hardline. It's just really nice to know there's good folks like Eddie still out there. Thank you again Eddie. I hope one day I can repay the favor.

truckbroke said:
I want to give a huge shout out to Eddie Hall. This guy didn't know me from Adams apple and offered up his 60 boring tool. Shipped it straight out and is the only reason I was able to make a trip to Harlan with some good friends. Things like this is why I come to Hardline. It's just really nice to know there's good folks like Eddie still out there. Thank you again Eddie. I hope one day I can repay the favor.

Awesome ????

Latest posts