• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Zuki based rolling chassis - SOLD

GeezerX2

Samurai based buggy project SOLD.....SOLD

This is a great project that was first built by AZRockcrawlers in Arizona

Disassembled in 2004 and a fella from southern Michigan bought it and stored in his garage a few years with high hopes of putting it back together. After he stored it a few years he decided to move on and put it up for sale.

I then bought it with high hopes of putting it back together. I dreamed and planned and kept pushing it further back into the corner of my barn.
A couple of months ago I bought a rig very much like this one except it was turn key.
Now it is your turn!

I did add some stock Toyota axles with tires and wheels so at least I can roll it around. There is no steering connected, just a chunk of metal so I can kick the tires to turn them.
I have a very nice Samurai hood to replace the dented one, that way you can put your own dents exactly where you want them.
Lots of work to be done but this is a very high quality start and the original build is still up on the AZRockcrawlers web site.

Use this link:
http://www.azrockcrawler.com/
Then click the "tech" tab
This was their first project and called it "Project Money Pit"

It is a great write up on how it was all put together!
Check it out and then give me a shout!

Located in northern Michigan, Interlochen to be exact!
Reduced to $1,250, and the hardest part is already done.

PRICE DROP TO $1,000

Feel free to text 810-869-0025 or email Gary at: [email protected]

Re: Zuki based rolling chassis - PRICE DROP

Bump for the price drop, down to $1,000

Zuki - Tracker guys, this thing will rock when done.................All the mounts are done! Just put in your parts