• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Shamrock Run 2015 - March 20-22, 2015

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Shamrock Run will be held at Morris Mountain ORV Park in Delta, Alabama on March 20-22, 2015. We are excited to hold this event again this year with it benefiting a children's charity.

Prices are:

$55 per weekend vehicle/driver pass (Friday through Sunday)
$40 per day vehicle/driver pass (Friday, Saturday OR Sunday only)
$5 per passenger day or weekend.

We copied the same prices as the successful RBD event. But here is a breakdown of where your money goes.

$55 weekend pass - $30 goes to park rental, $25 to charity
$40 day pass - $20 goes to park rental, $20 to charity
$5 passenger pass - $0 to park rental, $5 to charity

With this agreed upon breakdown, we support Morris Mountain Park, and support the charity.

We will have an auction on Saturday evening starting at 7PM, 100% of all monies collected go to charity. We will be set to to take credit cards live at the auction.

If you are interested in donating to the auction, please post up in this thread. If you have business contacts you feel would donate, post up here or by private message.

No competitions, no night riding.

Gates will open at 8AM Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings.

:woot: :woot: :woot: awesomeness this year the event will be better than ever. More details will be announced as we get closer! Mark it on your calendars.

rednecklights said:
I should be there ... If for some reason I cannot make it I will definitely send some lights your way for the auction.

Since JohnG has provided a classifieds for the vendors here on hardline, every one of them should make a donation of some sort.

Jon Piper
i like your style! :****:

This is one of my favorite rides of the year, and always for a great cause. Hopefully I can find a passenger seat this year.

ibrokeit said:
Hopefully I can find a passenger seat this year.

You can ride with me. You get this

VYSvrH

and I will bring the ski rope.

kushKrawlin said:
Thread just got my girl woke up.. That's some funny ass **** there. Ha. I'm down. Look forward to it. booyang

So based on the above, you either need to being elbow pads, or leotards. You pick your group. :flipoff1:

Re:

This is the one event that I really get into every year. I started saving the day after last year. I truthfully have more than I can bring. That being said, I am going to drop off one load at Steve's house a week or two before the event so I can make sure I get it all there. If you like man cave stuff, mark your calendar and start hoarding away money.

Kel Lawrence