• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Shamrock Run 2015 - March 20-22, 2015

s10me said:
those are pretty cool, do people still drink Genuine draft?

I have about 8 customers that buy regularly. Mostly old timers and the 21 or so crowd. Budweiser is the same. The only difference is Budweiser advertises like a mofo and sells maybe two to three times as well.

cumminsontherocks said:
Does anyone stay in the "Best American value inn" off 20? Any othrt options? I normally bring my camper but dont want to listen to a generator all night. Lol

Yes, that is "Sam" on here. Be sure to ask for the Morris Mountain discount. Sam should be wheeling with us that weekend. He has a single seater with the business name on the side.

41c6b9be6471cee1e6ab9bd1157c39ed.jpg

BNIB

Kel Lawrence

MGD light was broken by my beer vendor....center section still works.....should I even bring it?

I have more stuff to bring but I am struggling to get buggy número one going and finding time to pick up parts for buggy número dos. Then there's the Jeep and the old Ford and my boys Jeep. I need to learn to focus on one thing at the time but then I just get to a stopping point and quit altogether.

I did get a Johnny Appleseed light up sign and another Budweiser tin tacker a day or so ago. I haven't really figured out how all this stuff is gonna make it yet. I am really leaning on making two trips.

bad80cj said:
Kel as soon as my truck gets here I can head up with the enclosed trailer.

rednecklights said:
Don't do all that ... I should have some extra room and going right through cullman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either of these will work. The biggest help will be with bulky items. I have a good bit of BNIB that stacks and ships easily. Everything we used as displays has potential for damage while moving.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I have more stuff to bring but I am struggling to get buggy número one going and finding time to pick up parts for buggy número dos. Then there's the Jeep and the old Ford and my boys Jeep. I need to learn to focus on one thing at the time but then I just get to a stopping point and quit altogether.

I did get a Johnny Appleseed light up sign and another Budweiser tin tacker a day or so ago. I haven't really figured out how all this stuff is gonna make it yet. I am really leaning on making two trips.

hey kel do you have any pics of the 2 new buggies you are working on

This is the one I bought when it was complete. I have purchased everything from the links up minus a few odds and ends parts. No seats, harnesses, master cylinders, orbital or steering wheel, suspension, axles or tires. Probably a few other odds and ends, but it's a great start.

df88f1071e23c2110bae2f23d13e8636.jpg

This is the Shityota. Name should say enough, though I did buy some RCVs for the front and a full hydro steering setup from Trail Gear. Its now on leaky 38" TSLs.

53408603c83e592b43a1010315663773.jpg

Kel Lawrence

lowbudgetjunk said:
This is the one I bought when it was complete. I have purchased everything from the links up minus a few odds and ends parts. No seats, harnesses, master cylinders, orbital or steering wheel, suspension, axles or tires. Probably a few other odds and ends, but it's a great start.

Looks like the Shitota's got all that. I'd be breeding them bitches.

Re: Re: MM - Shamrock Run 2015 - March 20-22, 2015

JohnG said:
Looks like the Shitota's got all that. I'd be breeding them bitches.
Ding, ding, ding. Once the buggy is back together, Shityota will be donating parts.

Kel Lawrence

zayne2427 said:
red buggy looks good kel. Did it used to have the 3.8 supercharged engine in it?

Super charged 3.4 and a doubler....all going back in. Nothing like bolt in FTW!

I probably need to do a rebuild thread for the Red Yota Buggy and stop the derail. Tanner Myers built it originally and it looks like it is going to be a lot of fun. He's a good fella to deal with thats for sure. Need to get him to come a little further south to wheel though. Derail over.

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=39364.0