• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
Haha what about that Trump Tower climber?! What a moron Lol

I was hoping he was going to drop a vote for Bernie banner at the last second. Son of a bitch sure was a slow climber. Might have been over at Kush's!

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

JohnG said:
I was hoping he was going to drop a vote for Bernie banner at the last second. Son of a bitch sure was a slow climber. Might have been over at Kush's!

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

Haha, he knew he was about to go to jail. I was kinda hoping he was gonna fall and try out that inflatable at the bottom :****:

Re:

Have any you guys just been working no stop, minding your own business. Then bam one day trouble finds you.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
Have any you guys just been working no stop, minding your own business. Then bam one day trouble finds you.

I'm generally pretty good about avoiding trouble by telling trouble to fawk off immediately upon showing it's face. I've dabbled in my share of trouble scenarios with women back in the day, don't miss it a bit! :****:

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
I'm generally pretty good about avoiding trouble by telling trouble to fawk off immediately upon showing it's face. I've dabbled in my share of trouble scenarios with women back in the day, don't miss it a bit! :****:
Good im not the only one. Haven't heard from this one in three years. Bam, feel like i got leave the damn country

cd1d8701698bb491cef51324437efb58847a3dfde23fbe152267200b771b61d4.jpg

I vote stupid too, used to have a bumper sticker that said sterilize stupid people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just when you think you have dummy proofed something, nature comes along and makes a better idiot