• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Trying to rebuild a rear axle with a wild ass one year old in the garage is pretty impossible.

Didn't even get an axle shaft pulled before all the lug nuts and a 1/2" ratchet were carefully placed into the drain pan full of stinky gear dope.

"****" AKA TBItoy said:
Trying to rebuild a rear axle with a wild ass one year old in the garage is pretty impossible.

Didn't even get an axle shaft pulled before all the lug nuts and a 1/2" ratchet were carefully placed into the drain pan full of stinky gear dope.

Just put a thermostat in the Exploder with my 4 year old. Took probably 20 minutes longer than it should have, but he did 75% of it by himself. I just kinda coached him through it, spun the tensioner so he could pull the belt, and broke the bolts loose for him. He even applied the gasket goo himself. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

That's awesome! All mine wants to do is see how many of my sockets she can make dissappear into the spindle on the rear. That or crank the engine hoist into the ceiling.

Beerj said:
That's awesome! All mine wants to do is see how many of my sockets she can make dissappear into the spindle on the rear. That or crank the engine hoist into the ceiling.

:rolf:

Together, mine do that. Individually, they are eager to learn!

Actually was waiting on you to post something. I can't send you a pm. How John g has it set up it doesn't recognize it has one address. It breaks it up into two and says not found.

pholmann said:
Actually was waiting on you to post something. I can't send you a pm. How John g has it set up it doesn't recognize it has one address. It breaks it up into two and says not found.

Don't understand. What is the problem, I'll try and correct.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

pholmann said:
Well there ya go,

731-694-5936 is my cell.

money_pit_yj said:
Nothing is more fun that watching your wife try and learn to drive the zero turn mower.
I am still waiting to see this at my house. :****:

I was just taking the buggy for a short hot lap when my worst fears were realized I decided to not put my harness on and somehow I managed to loose control of my rig when I hit my head and knocked myself out loosing consciousness. although there was hardly any damage to the buggy. When I came too I was in pretty bad shape with a broken jaw ,missing teeth. fractured skull, my ear torn off and severe nerve damage in my shoulder arm and hand. For all intent and purpose if it weren't for the fact of the people there or otherwise I prolly would be dead. had I takin the 2 minutes to strap myself in this all would have been avoided probably or at very least ended up with some bruises PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pass this around on all your sites here on FB lets use theses seatbelts and helmets folks we put them in our rigs for a reason. love all yall and hate to see anything like this happen to any of my wheelin friends thanks

Wow man, sorry to hear about that. Seems to be how it goes really. Soon as the rig leaves park, all bets are off.

Re:

Playing kickball Wednesday and on the way to first in a full sprint I clipped the girls knee or she hit me. Regardless, I lost balance and tried to regain it with my right leg. Quick flash but I think I jammed my leg and then it shift inward.

Went to orthopedic because I couldn't walk on it today. They carried me off the field. Looked at my x ray and then stuck a needle in my right knee. Pulled nothing but blood. MRI is next week, but it's pretty solid I tore ACL and no telling what else.

At 14 I tore my left. I hear it's a 30 min out patient surgery but still 5 - 6 months of freaking rehab. Left knee has had 3 surgery and 2 screws in it. 1 take acl out. 2 to replace because I was so young the first time. Third because the hospital infected me with bacillus from the second surgery.

I hate crutches. 1.5 legs suck ass with pain. I'm damn near helpless until I can manage to walk in a week after swelling goes down.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk