• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Watching "Waterboy" with with my 11yr old son. Its his first time to see it and is mesmerized. Its great to see he doesnt need a piece of electronics or anything to be entertained. Whats even better he gets consumed in a book and we have to make him put it down to go to bed.

Re: Re:

TBItoy said:
Me too. I'm just now up and going from Monday. 2 days of fever and general deathish feeling. Sucks
I rarely get sick, but when I do, it's rough. Exactly as you described. Was supposed to ride with a group up to the Lynchburg Annual Bike Rally tomorrow, but instead left work early tonight and looks like I'll be spending tomorrow in bed. I am amazed at how much my fawkin nose can run. Need a nasal vacuum system or a fawkin catch pan. Ridiculous.

On the upside, I'm watching the last episode of Harley and the Davidsons. Great series, wierd watching Alfalfa from the Little Rascals as a grown actor. Lol

TacomaJD said:
I rarely get sick, but when I do, it's rough. Exactly as you described. Was supposed to ride with a group up to the Lynchburg Annual Bike Rally tomorrow, but instead left work early tonight and looks like I'll be spending tomorrow in bed. I am amazed at how much my fawkin nose can run. Need a nasal vacuum system or a fawkin catch pan. Ridiculous.

On the upside, I'm watching the last episode of Harley and the Davidsons. Great series, wierd watching Alfalfa from the Little Rascals as a grown actor. Lol
Nyquil is your friend. Chug that nasty chit and sleep it off.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

mikeparker said:
Watching "Waterboy" with with my 11yr old son. Its his first time to see it and is mesmerized. Its great to see he doesnt need a piece of electronics or anything to be entertained. Whats even better he gets consumed in a book and we have to make him put it down to go to bed.
let my 9yo watch it, told my wife it was cool and she wouldn't take any bad from it. We turned the TV off and her mom said what did you think? She said "she's not the debil she showed me her boobies and I like 'em!!!!"
haha I just shook my head. Now when she see somebody acting stupid she calls them "Steve"

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

infamous1 said:
let my 9yo watch it, told my wife it was cool and she wouldn't take any bad from it. We turned the TV off and her mom said what did you think? She said "she's not the debil she showed me her boobies and I like 'em!!!!"
haha I just shook my head. Now when she see somebody acting stupid she calls them "Steve"

Thats great. I will have to start calling my kids Steve if they do something stupid. Hahaha

Anybody watch the Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe last week? **** was hilarious, Ann Coulter bombed so hard. She was wayyy worse than "The Situation" on the Trump Roast (and I didn't think anyone would top that one - he is a major **** lol). I couldn't believe how awesome her power to suck as a human was!

TacomaJD said:
Anybody watch the Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe last week? **** was hilarious, Ann Coulter bombed so hard. She was wayyy worse than "The Situation" on the Trump Roast (and I didn't think anyone would top that one - he is a major **** lol). I couldn't believe how awesome her power to suck as a human was!

To be honest, I was getting kinda pissed off. She is on the far right side of politics, but I associate more with her views than any one of those ****s up there (minus Peyton). Yeah, deport illegals, maintain Judeo-Christian values, keep taxes low, abide by the Constitution, all is well in the world. Not the way they see it.

But yes, it was hilarious.

5BrothersFabrication said:
To be honest, I was getting kinda pissed off. She is on the far right side of politics, but I associate more with her views than any one of those ****s up there (minus Peyton). Yeah, deport illegals, maintain Judeo-Christian values, keep taxes low, abide by the Constitution, all is well in the world. Not the way they see it.

But yes, it was hilarious.

Yeah but hell, every single one of her shitty jokes was about politics Haha. She was just so out of place there all together. Her fawking weird ass blank smile, terrible joke deliver, and lack of substance all together. If I couldn't have done better than that, I would have stayed my ass at home molaugh

I'm glad that for once I had my rig ready early for a trip, since it looks like now I'm going to be tracking down a starting issue in the powerstroke and figuring out what part **** the bed on my washing machine last night. :gtfo:

Well scratch the power joke problem, managed to fix that on lunch. molaugh

Only me :( I got let go last week. They let me use my company truck until the end of the month. I got a price on it and planned on buying it. Well the dang thing breaks down in my driveway. I know the problem, but I am not sure if I pay cause I am driving it, if they pay because it is their truck or how to handle it. I have put the last 100k miles on the truck and had every intention of buying it so I feel like I should kinda be responsible but on the other hand they own the truck and I don't want to buy a truck or pay to have a truck fixed I don't own. I wouldn't put a throttle boddy on a truck on a local car lot before I bought, why would I do that here?

pholmann said:
What is it Dan?

Service Stabilitrak, Traction Control. Either the throttle body or the tps sensor.

TBItoy said:
They let you go, but let you keep/use company property?

Seems like a huge liability
Fleet insurance. Vehicle is insured and covers any driver. Same way you can use a courtesy vehicle at a dealer. Besides they know me and know I am not going to screw them over.

Re:

tonybolton said:
Am I the only one that takes great pleasure eating at restaurants between 2:30pm-4:30pm?

No waiting....service is better....quieter...faster...

CHM :flipoff1: Monday - Saturday it crackers with cheese or peanut . Splurge with a bologna sandwich on Sunday's . You could make it on a poor construction workers salary :'(

Re:

Anybody ever build a rear differential on a 01 f250. Wondering if you need a case separator or anything special, besides a torque meter

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
Anybody ever build a rear differential on a 01 f250. Wondering if you need a case separator or anything special, besides a torque meter

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My rear axle in my jeep is the same axle... I didn't need one on the regear.