• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

heavy + big block.....or the snap ring failed and the shaft pulled out and twisted splines...either way :'(

muddinmetal said:
Except for the fact they have the 2nd shittiest vocals in all of metal :stir:

Tom's vocals actually don't bother me that much, on the good albums at least. Some of their albums suck, but Reign In Blood, South of Heaven, Seasons in the Abyss, and most songs from God Hates Us All, and Repentless are all awesome. The first three I named, I could listen to them all the way through on repeat all day and not get tired of them. Sooooo far ahead of their day for music made in the 80's!

Customer service in this country has gone straight in the fawking shitter, once they get your money ur screwed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While all you domesticated sissies are out driving trucks, running factories and building big machines I get to stay at home and do some real man's work. I just made a dozen vanilla almond cupcakes and am going to ice them with a butter cream icing and Mickey Mouse decorations. I would rub it in your face a little more about my testosterone filled adventures but I have a Pumpkin spice crunch in the oven and am going to sit down and enjoy a nice cup of warm tea and a scone.

Re:

You are awesome. Find that awesome job once that tea and scone are gone. Otherwise, its all gonna go to your thighs.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
You are awesome. Find that awesome job once that tea and scone are gone. Otherwise, its all gonna go to your thighs.

:rolf: If you ever see me in shorts you will know I need everything I can get in my legs! I have the most horrendously small legs ever. I bet JD has more meat in his one real leg than I have in both of mine.

Re:

money_pit_yj said:
:rolf: If you ever see me in shorts you will know I need everything I can get in my legs! I have the most horrendously small legs ever. I bet JD has more meat in his one real leg than I have in both of mine.

Haha there is about 3" circumference difference in my quads, I favor the one I have much more than the one on fake leg side.

If you ever want to feel poor, look at pretty much any house in Aspen CO on zillow. I never would've guessed there's so many 10mil+ houses there. One compound is 80mil.

Beerj said:
If you ever want to feel poor, look at pretty much any house in Aspen CO on zillow. I never would've guessed there's so many 10mil+ houses there. One compound is 80mil.

I got room for one more if ya wanna go to Aspen....

TacomaJD said:
I got room for one more if ya wanna go to Aspen....
As tempting as it sounds, I'm not sure I'd want to just visit. I'm far from high class and I don't ski. I'd only like to live there and do nothing if I had more money than god.

Beerj said:
As tempting as it sounds, I'm not sure I'd want to just visit. I'm far from high class and I don't ski. I'd only like to live there and do nothing if I had more money than god.

I hear the women there flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talkin' about a little place called Aspen.....

Re:

Pretty much anywhere out west seems high as **** to me. I was looking in Prescott AZ (job opening at Ruger out there) and anything under $350k was a damn trailer on less than acre.

Just got this jewel back form my buddies shop in running form yesterday. Literally just went for a ride on 11, no helmet, headlight bulb blew out about 100 yards from the shop, :woot: bout busted my arse trying to do donuts in the shop when I got back. They do bring out the dumb and dumber for sure.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
I get 50 miles to tha gallon on this hog.
That little guy is fun....Urban express is even more fun. Put a fat chick on the back and you are totally winning at life.