• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

5BrothersFabrication said:
No it does not. Hell, the other day I stacked Predator with Predator 2 and Commando. It was a good day. Lol

It's right alongside Rambo First Blood. Never seen Commando, I don't reckon.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TBItoy said:
Still American made ya know. Pretty nice bikes (victory).

Yup, I like some of em (Victory, not Indian). But the lines on most the Victory bikes kinda get old to me the more I look at em. Appealing at first, but doesn't maintain the appeal. I never really have liked to the super retro vintage styling of Indians. I can appreciate it, but it's not my style.

Re: Random Thoughts

Wonder how Victory bikes go over in actual motorcycle clubs like Hells Angels, Outlaws, etc. Supposed to ride American made bikes, but that rule was made back when pretty much the only choices were Harley and Indian.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I always thought it'd be badass to be deep in a biker gang...minus the prospecting and going to jail occasionally. Lol

We have a few legit biker gangs in/around cookeville. A couple are cool and don't act a fool in public. But one group in particular are just a bunch of white trash tweaker thugs. Overall they are a lot less active/visible than 6-7 years ago though.

Re: Re:

TBItoy said:
We have a few legit biker gangs in/around cookeville. A couple are cool and don't act a fool in public. But one group in particular are just a bunch of white trash tweaker thugs. Overall they are a lot less active/visible than 6-7 years ago though.
A local guy I know, not really friends, just an acquaintance, is in the Devil's Disciples. I know some in the Iron Coffins, but those just seem miniscule compared to the big clubs lol.
tonybolton said:
Most hardcore bikers I see are on Honda Fury's. Jus sayim...
They also sport honk if you love penis stickers on their helmets too.

Re:

Foot surgery soon, hoping they let me wait till after RBD. Otherwise the old lady will be doing all the wheeling and we'll spend the whole trip on the roof.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Latest posts