• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

No battery is usually why the headlight blows, btw.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Re: Random Thoughts

f35aa2dd6a709a529854d58ae2594554.jpg

During a burn ban, utilize your oversized grill/smoker to tell the man to leave to alone. I just rid my yard of 100 pounds of leaves and 200 pounds of sticks/ limbs. I am ready for the .gov to tell me I am worse off than doing a controlled burn.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
I was like, really? That line triggered nothing? Hahaha good stuff.
Yes! Lmao such a great movie!
Yeah, I'm not the fastest crayon in the shed but even a squirrel finds a blind nuT

Beerj said:
Yeah, I'm not the fastest crayon in the shed but even a squirrel finds a blind nut.

How are other crayons faster than others? Why do you keep said crayons in a shed? These old lead based crayons or something? :dunno:

pholmann said:
How are other crayons faster than others? Why do you keep said crayons in a shed? These old lead based crayons or something? :dunno:
There is a technique employed to reduce friction between, and wear of one or both, surfaces in proximity and moving relative to each other, by interposing a substance called a lubricant in between them. The lubricant is in the form of wax, (e.g. Molybdenum disulfide MoS2) which acts as a liquid-liquid dispersion (a grease).

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Beerj said:
There is a technique employed to reduce friction between, and wear of one or both, surfaces in proximity and moving relative to each other, by interposing a substance called a lubricant in between them. The lubricant is in the form of wax, (e.g. Molybdenum disulfide MoS2) which acts as a liquid-liquid dispersion (a grease).
fe0eb20af05a2c36f5d5fd84c9450291.jpg

Beerj said:

John, your a certain kind of special.

To pay my speeding ticket over the phone or via state of AL website, there is a $10.22 convenience fee....I guess that $230 worth of court costs I am not using by paying early just isn't enough. Grand total of $265.72 for speeding ticket from state pig. Horseshit.