• McGregor KO

Votes: 30 30.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Who gives a crap?

Votes: 27 27.8%

• Total voters
Waffle said:
Some of the comments here.... :drinkers:, it's like that one friend at the bar that talks smack all the time even though you know he'll be lying on the floor if he keeps it up, lol. There's only one thing working in McGregors favor and that's father times grip on Mayweather. Outside of that this is a joke and nothing more than a publicity stunt. Mayweather is the duck n weave jab master. He frustrates his opponents until they change tactics, then he has you. He's a strategic genius in the ring and throughout the entire fight and he tricked an MMA person into fighting on his home turf and by his own rules. Yes, just like Lenox Lewis he's one of the most boring boxers ever to step in the ring, but just like Lewis it kept them both undefeated.
McGregor is a trash talking fool that is looking for the big $$$ because he doesn't want to get his ass beat again in the octagon. Now that he's tasted defeat he's afraid, just like Rousey. He stinks of fear!
Mayweather is 49-0 and ya think he won't survive out of the first? Ok. The only real risk here is that Mayweather frustrates and toys with McGregor to the point of embarrassment and he retaliates Mike Tyson style and chomps at an ear or throws an elbow. This could turn into a circuss show.

Spot on sir. McGregor will have to lunge forward and try to get into Mayweather's grill is his only chance, but once he sits back and tries to go toe to toe with him, IT"S OVER. Mayweather will beat him like Ike Turner and Tina. I am not fan of Mayweather, just reading the writing on the wall just as if it was an MMA sanctioned fight in McGregor's sandbox. My .02

ADMINISTRATOR

They're both arrogant pricks...any way I can choose "both get knocked the "F" out" in the poll?

Mayweather will do what he's done for the last 20+ years.....run , play defense and wait for the guy across from him to get frustrated and screw up.

It will be a boring snoozfest ...setting the groundwork for two more "fights" .

Think of this tho, mayweather is used to fighting boxers, McGregor doesn't move that way, what I mean by that is this, way back when I was into karate, the hardest people to spar with was people that didn't know what they were suppose to do, it just makes it awkward when someone moves and throws in a weird way. Saying that tho I think if mac hasn't won in the first three he will gas and be in for a boring fight. But money doesn't take hard shots well at all, should be interesting and they will definitely be getting some of my $

He only needs to throw one, ask Aldo!!!! I honestly thought that one was rigged till the replay.

Re:

I have boxed before. I can tell you this. Anything can happen in a square ring. I have been knocked unconscious and come back and won. I have won by decision and looked worse for wear compared to the other guy the next day. I was not surgical, I was not fast, I was not a great puncher, hard puncher or elusive. The two things I had going was the ability to stop punches with any part of my body, including my nose and face, and the ability to throw punches back no matter how many times I had been hit or for how long.

I agree with the pro boxer foot work and precision punch mentality. But having a rock solid chin, the ability to keep punching and a heart that is 2x as big as a regular human (see Secretariat for a horse reference) can make the difference. Will it, probably not. But I really do like an underdog. Plus, that's the only way to get the deuce fight.

Btw, the heart wasn't meant in literal terms.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I didn`t realize they were making McGregor wear 10oz gloves?? Well that sucks.. I figured they would let him wear his normal 4oz and Mayweather wear his 10oz if he chose. That's a game changer there. I still think the fight ain`t going longer than 1-2 rounds tops. McGregor will come out hot and between the two of them I think somebody`s gonna land a shot.

Some of y'all are talking like McGreggor is going from high school wrestling to boxing....every fight he has fought punches were thrown. I agree he is not a seasoned professional boxer but he has to know how to move or he will get beat in a ring or an octogon. i think he can be aggressive because he doesn't have to worry about a high kick, shot or flying knee

He's going to touch him all right, going to give him the sleepy, night night touch. #yougotknockedthefuckoutbitch

Mayweather 100%. That Mofo is better at hiding Money than Tony Bolton and Pholman's bastard baby.

With that being said, I absolutely detest him and will not spend one red cent of mine to support him. He lost me when he made an opponent wait in the ring for him to finish watching an NBA playoff game. How dare you? That's disrespectful to the fans and to your opponent.

Had I been officiating that fight, I would have said "If you aren't here when the bell rings, you forfeit."

Would it not be funny to see mac get frustrated later in the fight and just say f-it and head kick him cold. I'm sure he would have all his money held and liscense pulled tho. But I would forever think of him as a complete badass.

Elliott said:
Would it not be funny to see mac get frustrated later in the fight and just say f-it and head kick him cold. I'm sure he would have all his money held and liscense pulled tho. But I would forever think of him as a complete badass.

Now THAT, Id pay one fresh minted Ben Frank to see.

I've been thinking about this a bunch (admittedly while drinking), and it just pisses me off. It doesn't even make sense, other than from a financial perspective for McGregor. Sure, he's gonna get a big ass payday to cover his concussion. So what?

The REAL money would be in this fight with hybrid rules such as kicks below the waist allowed. We all know that Mayweather would stand ZERO chance in a full blown MMA fight. Just like Mac has no chance here.

Think about a hybrid fight though. You might actually be able to get mayweather to agree to it because it doesn't put his professionial record in jeopardy. In fact, I think his professsional record is the only reason he agreed to take this fight. It is all about ego. He wants the best record in history, even if it is a farce.

What a hybrid fight would bring to the table though, is money. Think about all the Mayweather haters out there (myself included). Despite my previous statement, I actually would pay money to watch him get his ass beat. Or at least for McGregor to have a fair chance. I think this fight is going to put money I. Both their pockets and leave a bad taste in lots of people's mouths.

creepycrawly said:
Mayweather 100%. That Mofo is better at hiding Money than Tony Bolton and Pholman's bastard baby.

With that being said, I absolutely detest him and will not spend one red cent of mine to support him. He lost me when he made an opponent wait in the ring for him to finish watching an NBA playoff game. How dare you? That's disrespectful to the fans and to your opponent.

Had I been officiating that fight, I would have said "If you aren't here when the bell rings, you forfeit."
I don't like that woman beating bastard one bit, any man slaps a woman around is a chicken **** mother ****er, and to be a professional fighter on top of it makes him even more of a chicken ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy cow. Watched the trash talk. Cracked me up. I sure hope mcgregor is speaking truth. I'd love to see Mayweather go down in under 4 rounds.

Plus when Connor said "I have my own line of suits, if you zoom in on the stitching it says foke youah" !!! In my best computer accent. Haha

I laughed, out loud.

The only way in hell Mayweather loses to that fag is if he wants to make even more $ off the rematch... :****:

If he is going to get beat right now is the time! If the IRS comes and takes his stuff he will have to much on his mind, if they wait and take his money he will be upset that he is fighting for free! The big question is what is he going to do for money after they take this whole pay check. He has to have one more fight to have any money left. But I love mcgregors trash talk, his accent makes it funnier.

There's no way in hell That Mayweather can knock out Mcgregor with boxing gloves on, that will let Mcgregor be fearless cut him off and make the ring small.. Mayweather will land a lot of punches but Mcgregor will be taking wild chances to land a kill shot, he has a iron jawed, punchers chance.