Votes: 30 30.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Who gives a crap?

Votes: 27 27.8%

• Total voters
Re:

5BrothersFabrication said:
****, dude I wish you lived closer, I'd split it with ya. The last couple times I ordered UFC fights, the guys that were supposed to split it said, "****, I forgot to bring cash" and "oh, I didn't hear the part about splitting it".

Lol truthfully, I'd probably pay it but the wife said she wasn't interested in having people over this weekend. I've got a lot of **** to do this weekend and gettin' blowed out drunk watching a fight Sat night is probably not in my best interest anyways. molaugh

It'll be on youtube late that night anyway. For free.

onepieceatatime said:
You guys come up here and split cost of the show and I'll buy the beer!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

With JD it might be cheaper to just buy the fight! :drinkers:

I'll probably be at home sipping on Coronas again. I think Khabib is favorite against Holloway, that'll be an interesting fight. Don't know much about Khabib, but Holloway is a great fighter.

I'm interested to see what Floyd's bitch-ass does in the UFC, as far as I know he is actually training to fight in the ufc. I doubt him and Connor ever fights due to the weight difference, or the fact that Connor may have got himself banned from the UFC over this stunt. Lol

I'd like to see Mighty Mouse totally destroy Floyd. Demetrius Johnson is one of my favorite fighters to watch. His skill level and awareness is unmatched.

Brendan Schaub keeps saying that if Floyd comes to fight in the UFC he'll end up fighting CM Punk. I really don't know much about UFC other than what I hear on Joe Rogans podcast. Schaub is a former UFC fighter himself and seems to know a lot of what's going on.

TacomaJD said:
I'll probably be at home sipping on Coronas again. I think Khabib is favorite against Holloway, that'll be an interesting fight. Don't know much about Khabib, but Holloway is a great fighter.
That leaves a free arm of the couch open my friend . . . . .

onepieceatatime said:
You guys come up here and split cost of the show and I'll buy the beer!

It's hockey season, knee grow. I have that as priority October-playoffs, Icebears season ticket holder and we have a game against Pensacola Sat night. Now if we're talking about Preds at Blue Jackets...

Edit: Nevermind, it's @Preds Saturday.

Re:

Haha awesome, take his ass down a notch. He got so much money, he thinks he's invincible. They should leave his ass in jail for awhile.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I guess Holloway is out of the Khabib fight now. Was declared medically unfit.

Latest posts