• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2013 RZR 800S LE

She's reliable. I can tell you. And upgraded appropriately. Good deal on a tough gayzer. The power steering is so nice

Don't let lady driven get you fellows as she wheels harder than Johnothan good people to deal with and good luck with sale

95yj said:
Don't let lady driven get you fellows as she wheels harder than Johnothan good people to deal with and good luck with sale
Hey man good to see your alive!

95yj said:
You can donate it to Riley for buggie build and yes I'm still kicking new house about to whip me tho
**** make me a resonable offer on it and it's yours.

How about a can of Chasman tree repellent all though I don't think that **** works and I will let you put some beat downs on my walking boots since I have no buggy

95yj said:
How about a can of Chasman tree repellent all though I don't think that **** works and I will let you put some beat downs on my walking boots since I have no buggy
Sorry no trades. Unless it's a blue one seater.....

And chasman used the wrong spray. Thats attractant he uses

Well that **** don't work either cause he's still not attractive ( oh I get it tree attractant) that's why he hits those I thought someone told him that was part of the obstacle or he's just gotten to old and can't see the damn thangs

I've got some spare fluids, a handful of oil filters, a couple new ball joints, a knuckle, and some used control arms that go with it. If it's gayzr related it's leaving my house.

In a couple weeks I'm gonna put it on face page and craigslist for 7250. Trying to give hardline peeps a good deal and not hassle with spammers or texts at 3 am

We are going to the outlaw race at hpo in a few weeks if anyone wants to test drive it or make me an offer. Cash talks.

Give me 500 bucks and that slightly used gayzor, I will trade you this ultimate urban mobile, it will sell in a second in t-town
04aad4f9c05ec5fd90f6d3433ba42b6c.jpg
48fc7ad814424eb21e707dab327b1bdb.jpg
6081080290db36f53a93e29a0713ccb9.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

While you are 100% correct on the tuscaloosa comment I'm not looking for trades.

https://youtu.be/sXtIaEwbFvw
It's officially on craigslist. Tough unit here. No way you can build one like it for the price. The wheels shafts and power steering are worth 2k.

And I forgot I have a waterproof amp and speaker that goes with it so all you will need is a lighted whip and you will fit right in!

If anybody wants to maybe take this thing home with them from hawk pride sunday I am taking the spare parts and tires. It's gonna get rode till somebody buys it