• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Public service announcement

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
Ok so I'm usually having fun when I get on here but this is gonna be a rant. Everyone knows how I feel about things all the time so it's obvious how I felt about batshit. He was permanently banned for alot of obvious reasons. I love you guys (hardline) and I feel like this is the last place I can be myself. I try to "protect" it from any bs, liars, bad fabbers whatever. Everyone bitches about how it's became as of lately with the fake people and drama. Well I'm just gonna leave this here. No back story, no reason, just a reminder if you come to hardline and like it, let's keep the drama away from here.

TBItoy said:
Well damn, now it just looks like I edited what you posted!
Yeah I'm not dealing with that dude. I will call you on a lie or being fake. I expect you to do the same for me. I can't deal with that shady bs or if you don't get your way run to somebody else. It's like a bunch of urbans wanting to get their way.

Re: Re: Public service announcement

617_Racing said:
Only 6 inches? That's a little more than we all needed to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn , even I thought that was funny , hahahaha
That was the end of a sentence with a period even though he did use incorrect grammar with the preposition at the end of said sentence.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

617_Racing said:
Only 6 inches? That's a little more than we all needed to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's pretty good but I'm trying to be serious. If you read that thread there is a limit it comes to for permanent termination. I just want everyone to know what the limits are. Take it how yall want but I actually care about this site and maybe being able to trust the majority of the people that post.

And I'm not referring to anything paticular. I am trying to let everyone know that you can be punished for being a **** stirring douchebag

zukimaster said:
I hope Al Sharpton comes to your house one day and preaches to you! :flipoff1:
If he wouldn't go full retard and yell and "preach" I would sit down and have a civil conversation with him. Problem is he would not like what I had to say.

I couldn't be in the same room with him without laughing at his bobble head looking ass.

tonybolton said:
Now all we need are people posting Facebook screenshots so we can scratch each other's eyes out!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Well I've got a lot actually, text, Facebook, instagram, etc.