• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Public apology

Eddyj

Look I wheeled my overweight, no turning, wrong springs, 4 speed POS yesterday for the first time on 43 stickies....
Now remind you for the last year I've had the same tire in a non stickie and been very happy, basically the chance to upgrade to stickies for a little under $400 came and took it. Would also like to point out, I'm a cheap bastard when it comes to this hobby/addiction.
It was worth it, so to all the people that I called tarded for spending that much on tires... sorry.

I DON'T apologize for running Stickies, just say I couldn't have them and big Horsepower, too. :driving: :driving:

I'm not apologizing for having them...
I'm apologizing to all the people who thought were idiots for spending $700 a tire.

Eddyj said:
I'm not apologizing for having them...
I'm apologizing to all the people who thought were idiots for spending $700 a tire.

Best money spent. :****:

tonybolton said:
Thinkin' bout jus takin' my winch off and puttin' a hook on it. Let you guys just pull me around so I don't slow anyone down.

Now now its not all that bad being that guy with no cheater tars

Were you out Saturday? Saw Davey / Doug and Jet Fighter guy out pimpin' around.

They headed towards School Bus as we were gaying up Rattle Rock at the bottom.

1tonrenegade said:
At the house didn't know everybody was riding? I'm gonna try an ride this Saturday hopefully

I've got to get some steering / hydraulic hoses made up this week, but hope to make it Saturday. It'll be leaf looker type stuff....only 54hp stuff, so i'll have a whole HP to spare. ;)

I didn't know Veterans Day would bring out the crowd at Windrock. That place was PAAAAAACKED!(in the parking lot / RZR-town)

RustyC said:
True statement! :****:

Really?!? Now you too...
I? thought you were better than these no talent ass clowns.

Rusty tell these guys that my big goofy Rockwell buggy "crawled" all over that park.
I'm getting static cause I? was spinning those new stickies. For 3.2 seconds on V notch I heated up the tires, other than that Me was a crawl daddy all day

Latest posts