• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 04 TJ Rubicon BRUTE (TRADED/DELETE)

flatland

2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon BRUTE
I purchased this as a stock 04 Rubicon Hardtop, within the 1st week I had it cut in-half and the fun began. The complete build process of pics is on Instagram, search 'Flatlandoffroad'.

Clean and clear title in hand
4.0, fresh 42RLE auto, Rock-trac case
D44's, 4.10 geared, new Ten-factory front shafts, rear stock
17x8 Methods, 37x12.50-17 Maxxis Treps 'street version'
SpiderTrax adapters to JK pattern
Metal-cloak 3.5 springs front/Bilstein shocks
3-Linked Long Arm front using TMR Customs brackets, J.J.'s, 2" DOM 1/4 wall
Clayton Offroad High steer set-up, with full truss
WJ Calipers
Currie sway bar, aluminum arms
Stock TJ Rubicon rear springs/Bilstein shocks
4-Linked Long Arm rear using TMR Customs brackets, J.J.'s. 2" DOM 1/4 wall
BTF rear cover and truss system
Wheelbase stretched to match AEV Brutes 117"
PSC Brawler front bumper
PSC Aluminum High Line front fenders
PSC Aluminum Inner fenders
PSC Light bar brackets
PSC LJ rocker knockers
PSC Aluminum rear fender flares
PSC Aluminum Trail-Gate
PSC Brawler rear bumper
Bryce 'stout fab' custom 3/16 Aluminum bed sides covering a custom built
Steel bed that has spray-liner complete, bottom and insides
Rear Back-half frame work is 2x3 3/16 wall
Inside of cab and outside of cab close-out has spray-liner
Factory roll-bar with rear cut-out
Custom cab corners are 3/16" steel and custom blended
Rokmen Hood pins and edge molding for High Line hood
All parts are powder-coated satin black
Bumpers front and rear are Wrinkle-black
Hood, cowl, tub at front, windshield frame and doors are factory green
RCI 15 gallon fuel cell with stock pump in bed

This has been a fun project, but its just not a full on trail buggy that I want to destroy the countless hours of body work I've done.

I'd like to sell it first choice, but open to trades of buggies or late model chevy pick-ups for my daughter to drive next year.

I have every receipt for all items I've purchased and of course the cost of the jeep, I know I can never get that money back, let alone my time, labor or even the consumbles (welding gas, wire, flap wheels, cut-off discs)

With that said I believe that the jeep is a sweet version of the infamous 'BRUTE' from AEV

$9200 paid for jeep with Clean and Clear title
$19,700 receipts total no labor
$28,900 total invested

Asking $22,500 CASH
or trades with cash either way possibly depending on offers
Call or text with serious inquires
901-461-7550 Mark Phillips
Instagram 'flatlandoffroad' for all pics beginning to completion or I can text more pics

Located in Southaven, MS 38672 near Memphis, TN

Edit 2/6/15

Had tons of questions about little things, some were explained in description that may have been overlooked, some not

--The bed box is 100% custom *It is not an Aqualu Industries Aluminum bed* It is a steel structure with 3/16 Aluminum Armor
--The half cab top is not a hacked up top, it is *GR8TOPS TJ XTOP* its the bigger of the 2 tops they offer
--The Method rims are JK patterend with Spidertrax adapter/spacer to stock TJ D44 axles (I'm willing to keep the wheels and tires for my wifes JK unlimited and put her stock wheels and well worn 35" Toyos onto the brute but it wouldn't be able to steer lock to lock without more spacers, also Factory TJ rims and 'original to me' tires can go with it this way.
**$20,000 without Methods and Treps**
--A/C works
--Heat works
--Radio works
--Wipers work
--Air lockers work
--All lights work
--4WD indicator light stays on (common problem)
--4WD engages and dis-engages as should
--Black lug nuts are now installed because a person asked if I really had them, and yes I have the Method center caps still in the package, I don't won't them on there
--Odometer reads just over 74,000 miles
If you connect the VSS the speedometer reads 90mph when you're only moving 20mph
with it dis-connected it drives fine and I use my phones GPS.
When I had the Transmission completely rebuilt on 1/30/15 the shop researched issue and said 'tone ring is secured inside transfer case', most all research I've found says that's usually the problem, they think it might be somewhere else. I've done the cluster diagnostic and its fine, again the speedometer at cluster works.
--The fuel cell is in the bed of truck as seen in pics and the EVAP system is not installed, I have all components, but they aren't required in MS.

This is a used vehicle, it has quirks, sounds, squeaks, I've never implied it is perfect, nor am I asking a perfection price, I'm asking a very fair price considering every part that I've purchased was new and I'm taking a $6400 hit on the parts alone.

Re: 04 TJ Rubicon BRUTE

Trade for 2013 rzr xp900 and 10k??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 101
Re:

Man I'd trade my TJ for that in a heart beat. That thing is everything I've ever wanted to do in a jeep.

MihlfeldL2005 said:
Man I'd trade my TJ for that in a heart beat. That thing is everything I've ever wanted to do in a jeep.
Thanks bud, I'm out driving in it today. It gets lots of stares ' WTF is this thing'

Does it have any kind of cage in it? I cant tell by the pics.