• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

16.1x 18.4 tractor V treads.. what are they worth

zayne2427

There's only one way to find out
Have a set of 16.1 x 18.4 grooved tractor v treads on the back of a buggy I just bought. I probably should have listed and sold them in Kentucky before I left with them. Seems like everyone that runs these tires are from Kentucky.
Anyways they are an awesome dirt hill killing tire but im a rock guy so they arent really my style of riding but have zero clue what they are worth. They are mounted on 6 lug bead locks as well. Prob sale the 42" tsls that are on the front too

Glad to see ya finally got it!! Not sure on the tires though,but shouldn't have any trouble gettin rid of 'em! :dblthumb:

Def not parting it out just changing wheels and tires around for my style of wheeling. I've been after this thing for a while. I couldn't believe how clean and well built it was when I picked it up. It was a long ride last night. Left here at 12:30 pm yesterday afternoon and got back home at 1:45am last night

zayne2427 said:
I think ya got a helluva deal!! The builder,Matt Elder, does good work... :****: Several around this area sporting his frames and his dad's as well. In their blood I guess...

Oh i bought the rig. It came back to Alabama with me. Ive just gotten used to 39" reds. They work better for the kind of riding i do better than the v treads.
Ive had tons of interest in the V treads but i still don't have a clue how to price them.

zayne2427 said:
Oh i bought the rig. It came back to Alabama with me. Ive just gotten used to 39" reds. They work better for the kind of riding i do better than the v treads.
Ive had tons of interest in the V treads but i still don't have a clue how to price them.
. I can tell ya new they run $589 a tire. That's the cheapest I've been able to find them. Hope you have good luck with the buggy. You may have to change your driving style and start hill killin with this buggy.

I wouldn't sell them. I'd just put them back and use them in the hill climb events :****:. Take it out and play on some stuff with them first and you may just decide to keep them. Chad :dblthumb:

Yeah we are going to ride at hawk pride sat. I may end up loving them. I will at least give them a shot before I take them off

What's the height on them, I'm looking at a pair of similar tires that are around 44", guy didn't post the actual size on the tires though.

41" to the top of the tread. the 42 tsl in front measure 39" and after riding this weekend I'm not positive that i want to sale them yet

They actually surprised me. They hook really well at hawk pride.
However we usually ride a lot of rock and i sold my last set of aetna cut TSL'S and went to stickies after riding at Hale mtn when it was wet. So who knows ill keep on riding them for now.

I have run them for years and love them have tried a lot of other tires but love the cut tractors May not be the best on everthingbut has been the best all around tires for me

Glad to see this buggy doin work! Nasty sounding lil bastard with that eaton and straight exhaust! Can't believe what a deal you got on it! Helluva rig for the coin!

Its definitely a climbing little buggy. I couldn't believe how cleanly it was built. I changed the exhaust up a lil and put a magna flow on it the get rid of some of the noise. It now has a deeper tone and you can actually hear the supercharger hit when you get on it.