• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 16" radflo coilover

onetoncj7

It's ti to clean out the garage I have 4 16" 2.5 radflo coilover for 2000 no lessons maybe more parts to come location is Franklin Ohio 45005

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 79
All I know is when I ordered them I tol them I wanted 16" 2.5 and this is what I got

onetoncj7 said:
All I know is when I ordered them I tol them I wanted 16" 2.5 and this is what I got

You spring says it's a 2.5", which is the inner diameter measurement of the spring. A 2.5" ID spring goes on a 2.0 shock. If the shocks were 2.5", the spring would state that it was a 3.0" spring and have an ID of 3.0"

No biggie either way, because they still should sell easily. But apparently you didn't get what you asked for lol.

i will say this if you go to the dollar store and buy something for .99 is it .99 or more

All I know is that if i was him and I thought I was buying 2.5s, and paid 2.5 price, and received the shocks pictured, I'd be damn right pissed.

bbtank45 said:
On second thought, count me out. Id rather have the Fox'x @ a cheaper price anyway. thanks tho

You can get brand new Fox's with springs from EOR shipped to your door for much less than $2000 molaugh

Used 2.0 radflo's with King springs, I'd say ballpark asking price of $1400-1500 would be a little more acceptable.

Well I will say this if you guys don't want to buy them piss off and quit screwing up a sale for me I have asked you to buy them and clearly if you open your eyes they are brand new they ain't used or even been mounted on anything so if you don't mind piss off so I can sale my shocks