• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 16" radflo coilover

Gotdayum, Not even on pirate do they **** up folks for sale ad's like yall do, if you don't want something or don't want to pay the price that they are asking then you should stfu and move on period

Neal3000 said:
, if you don't want something or don't want to pay the price that they are asking then you should stfu and move on period

I'd say this is the case 95percent of the time, but then there is that other 5. The ones who pout or get defensive at the fist sign of constructive criticism. One they open the door for it, the flood can't be controlled. molaugh

Neal3000 said:
Gotdayum, Not even on pirate do they **** up folks for sale ad's like yall do, if you don't want something or don't want to pay the price that they are asking then you should stfu and move on period

So, it is your opinion that if someone posts up a Dana 30 and describes it and prices it as a Dana 60, that no one should say anything if they are not interested in buying. Just trying to understand.

Neal3000 said:

JohnG said:
So, it is your opinion that if someone posts up a Dana 30 and describes it and prices it as a Dana 60, that no one should say anything if they are not interested in buying. Just trying to understand.

Yeah ??? ???

It's not like he posted a used item that could have discretionary pricing...
Or that he even properly identified the items he has for sale.

Not insinuating anything about the OP, but when I see an ad for an item that is inaccurate, blatantly wrong, stupidly over or under priced, etc it raises a red flag that the poster might be less than honest... Or at worst that the items may be stolen.

Or the poster might just be innocently ignorant as to what he is selling and people are trying to inform/educate....

No there's nothing wrong with correcting someone but why does every thread like this have to turn into a shitstorm? Imo people can figure out for themselves when things are overpriced without being attacked and ruining their ad

TacomaJD said:
Hardline - the only forum that ensures nobody gets ripped off. :flipoff1:

I'm with Josh on this, although this forum has changed alot over the last few years (assholes like me I guess) I still think it is the place where most the good folks are and you have to look out for your own

I am new to this hobby/sport and I am amazed every day how much experience is freely shared on this forum. IMHO I would be a real prick to only be willing to except that generosity when it benefits just me. I know someday as I learn and interact here, I will make a mistake and know that someone will correct me, If I am wrong, I will learn and move on.

Re: Re: Re: 16" radflo coilover

Neal3000 said:
All I'm saying is if were all standing in a circle at Morris Mtn while TBItoy was the pivot man, and the OP started tellin' me about these shocks he had for sale for $2k, in front of a bunch of people, I'd say the same **** I've said in this thread.

I'd kinda like to know why he's selling, too. It's not every day a mf'r blows $2k on shocks and don't even realize they aren't the 2.5's he claims to have ordered, then sells them as brand new? I mean usually if you blow $2k on brand new coilovers and springs, you got somewhere to put em....

How have I missed this thread. You might be a ***** if you run and tell on people on the Internet. Neal3000 must have had something similar happen on here. Neal3000, I personally want to apologize for anything that might have happened in the past to make you feel like you need to step in and save this guy. I hope your coming experiences on HL are better. Thank You for making this site a better place. Walker1 is that the op with a different screen name?

kmcminn said:
How have I missed this thread. You might be a ***** if you run and tell on people on the Internet. Neal3000 must have had something similar happen on here. Neal3000, I personally want to apologize for anything that might have happened in the past to make you feel like you need to step in and save this guy. I hope your coming experiences on HL are better. Thank You for making this site a better place. Walker1 is that the op with a different screen name?

Neal was selling a 6.0? motor that was in great shape with some extras(maybe a harness cut down already?) and some **** faces started in on the whole "Well I can get 5.3 LS motors all day long for $37.42!"

In that case, the hecklers were wrong (and stupid)...

so how much for these if still for sale txt me 765-265-9356

kmcminn said:

No just the guy that recommended this site to sell his stuff!! Which obviously was a mistake ??? I ve been on here for awhile just don't post much & usually keep my opinions to myself for this very reason. I usually read & try to benefit from everyone's knowledge & disregard the BS. However this time I personally know this guy & know he s one of the most honest people I ve ever met. We all know there are plenty of A HOLES that would screw their own mom if given the chance. This is not the case. I think all of this could ve been handled better, but it is what it is. Let's move on & get over it.

walker1 said:
No just the guy that recommended this site to sell his stuff!! Which obviously was a mistake ??? I ve been on here for awhile just don't post much & usually keep my opinions to myself for this very reason. I usually read & try to benefit from everyone's knowledge & disregard the BS. However this time I personally know this guy & know he s one of the most honest people I ve ever met. We all know there are plenty of A HOLES that would screw their own mom if given the chance. This is not the case. I think all of this could ve been handled better, but it is what it is. Let's move on & get over it.

So did he get ****ed when he bought these coilovers originally? (thinking he had 2.5s)

if so, who (or what shop) did it?