Have a new/used steering box to put in

Clear NC title
Located in Canton NC

6067a13da9c8506258dfe9efdd5c9770.jpg

b3f720645b1b9494f3319fc533ff204a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Luke said:
Did I miss something?

I don't think so ... no replies no wtf's no are you crazy ... no pm's nada nothing so
I was looking for some feedback on my for sale ad and since this is the mini pirate I figured y'all would have plenty to say.

TBItoy said:
It's not free enough for me to afford !

Yes yes yes ... this is what I'm looking for great reply tbitoy but I can't give it away ... free is not an option!
Thanks for the offer!!!

You might try putting your phone # on , might get a call :dunno: :dunno:

You are losing all around. You have an almost decent for sell ad and you are not very good at trolling. You have a decent ad that is only missing a contact number, and your vehicle is not obnoxiously priced so I see no reason for anyone to comment on the ad. Then, you throw us a curve ball, and give us a google image shooting us the bird and calling it the little pirate cause nobody will fire up on your almost decent ad for a almost decent vehicle. Here are two suggestions:

If you really want to sell your vehicle, put a phone number so folks can call you. OR If you want to troll, start typing all of your replies like this using no punctuation raise the price of your vehicle and call individual dirty names then when given constructive critiscisms comeback with something witty and rude insinuating you are the smartestest person in the world and do not care about the wisdom found on the little pirate as you call it their have been some epic trolls on hear and i think theyr'e may be hope for you if you change your game a little bit but in the mean,time. i am a little confused by you're tactics to sale your vehicle and or troll the board also trolling takes a little more dedication you can't wait all day to reply GLWS

money_pit_yj said:
You are losing all around. You have an almost decent for sell ad and you are not very good at trolling. You have a decent ad that is only missing a contact number, and your vehicle is not obnoxiously priced so I see no reason for anyone to comment on the ad. Then, you throw us a curve ball, and give us a google image shooting us the bird and calling it the little pirate cause nobody will fire up on your almost decent ad for a almost decent vehicle. Here are two suggestions:

If you really want to sell your vehicle, put a phone number so folks can call you. OR If you want to troll, start typing all of your replies like this using no punctuation raise the price of your vehicle and call individual dirty names then when given constructive critiscisms comeback with something witty and rude insinuating you are the smartestest person in the world and do not care about the wisdom found on the little pirate as you call it their have been some epic trolls on hear and i think theyr'e may be hope for you if you change your game a little bit but in the mean,time. i am a little confused by you're tactics to sale your vehicle and or troll the board also trolling takes a little more dedication you can't wait all day to reply GLWS

I "almost" understand thank you!

I am not a troll!

Sorry for the confusion.

Your epic run on sentence was very informative, thanks again!

I'm guessing dumbass or asshat ???

Latest posts