• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1999 cherokee on tons

Hickman03

Testing the waters.

This set up is ready to ride. I would have no issues towing and wheeling anywhere with it. Will consider trade for boat. Located in Soddy Daisy Tn.

-99 XJ – miles unknown, clean title that I do have
-P/O replaced a bunch of stuff before I bought like sparks and wires, gas tank, ect
-I6, 231 with SYE, AW4 (recently replaced)
-HP 60 front, LP 60 rear out of a 79 Ford, 5.13's, welded, stock shafts, disc brakes front/rear, and rear diff is shaved and rear axle has bracket for anti wrap bar. Front has hubs, 1 MileMarker, 1 Superwinch
-PSC hydro assist
-37" pro comp mt's and 1 spare pro comp A/T
-Dodge 3500 master cylinder
-Winch bumper
-Rock sliders
-removable doors
-Full interior cage.
-Fuel tank in the rear cargo area
-Cobra CB radio. P/O said it works but doesn't transmit at all. Never turned it on
-Radio works, heater is hot, a/c blows cool. Never had it on for very long so not sure if it gets colder or not.
-Comes with extra power steering pump, spicer U-joint for front axle and D60 spindle nut socket
BAD: P/O said if you don't disconnect the battery it will eventually run down. So I do when I park in the garage. It runs like **** when first connected but after a few minutes it gets normal. Cranks up without hesitation every time though. The windows on the rear doors do not roll down and all but 1 door has it quirks to close (obviously).

Asking 6,000 with trailer 423-883-9190 Thanks Cody

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 3,377
  • jeep2.jpg
    jeep2.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 3,360
  • jeep3.jpg
    jeep3.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 3,343
  • jeep4.jpg
    jeep4.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 3,342
A couple extra pics.

Attachments

• jeep5.jpg
    jeep5.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 3,356
  • jeep6.jpg
    jeep6.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 3,351
bump updated price 7,000 with trailer.

Attachments

• trailer 2.jpg
    trailer 2.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 2,976
  • trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 179
Would you be interested in trading for a 07 Suzuki ltr450 atv with built 474 kit cams ext with fresh powder coated frame and much more. .with in closed trailer ...helmet and all the goods needed.

Got any more pics of the interior and undercarriage? If so I'd like to see them send what you got to 7o6 851 359l appreciate it