• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1999 LS1 TJ (Sold)

Re: 1999 TJ

Salvage or Rebuilt Title?

Is this the reason why?

Nice looking ride, could this be driven on the road? Handling wise is why I ask or white knuckle and can't drive over 50 mph.

Thanks

Re: 1999 TJ

YJ60 said:
Salvage or Rebuilt Title?

Is this the reason why?

Nice looking ride, could this be driven on the road? Handling wise is why I ask or white knuckle and can't drive over 50 mph.

Thanks

It's a clean Ga. title, not salvage or rebuilt. I cannot register it because of emissions.
I rarely drive it on the road since I cannot register it, and also because the Reds are the only tires I have.

Thank you

Re:

Bring it to Alabama someone.... No emissions crap here

Kel Lawrence

Re:

It's a very clean Jeep, seller is a meticulous guy for sure.

Re: 1999 LS1 TJ

Is it stretched any, if so what's the WB? What's the width of those axles and the tube thickness since I think Rockcrusher only sold the center sections, although I could be wrong since they closed a few years ago? Kinkpin or BJ's on the front? Heat/AC still work with the LS1 installed? Any tops come with it?

Re: 1999 LS1 TJ

auburnaviator said:
Is it stretched any, if so what's the WB? What's the width of those axles and the tube thickness since I think Rockcrusher only sold the center sections, although I could be wrong since they closed a few years ago? Kinkpin or BJ's on the front? Heat/AC still work with the LS1 installed? Any tops come with it?

100" WB. Axles are 64" WMS if memory serves. I'm not sure on the tube thickness. BJ's on front. No A/C, heat works. Full soft top in good condition.

Re:

mdo817 said:
It's a very clean Jeep, seller is a meticulous guy for sure.

Thanks Mark.

It's got some bumps and bruises, hopefully shown in the pictures. If it was perfect, I'd be asking 30k.

Re: 1999 LS1 TJ (Offer Pending)

I have an offer pending on the Jeep at this time.

Re:

Hate to see this sold, someone is getting a frigin' deal.

:mad:

nice jeep, great seller.

wish he'd wheel it instead of selling it though.

Truth

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk