• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2 steering 80's with rockwell outters and spools

Haydon

I have 2 steering 80's with 2.5 ton outters, one centered for rear and the other is passenger drop front, 2 spools broached to 40 spline included, trussed with link and shock tabs, steering rams and super 8's not included. Located in Cleburne tx call or text 8174872623 $4000 obo

Supposed to be 69.25 or 69.5 I'll measure when I get baco out there in about 20 minutes

Man I'm surprised I have never seen that rig before. You are right around the corner from me. GLWS

Too much axle for these parts. Lol

Re:

Why you selling such an awesome set of axles? Who built them? What shafts and ratios?

They were built by Ryan at Heman, no shafts still have too much to spend and for an oilfield guy that oil price isn't looking good so go with something a little cheaper

Good looking rig. I guess if you're keeping the Super 8's that means you're going to rockwells? thumb.gif

Haydon said:
I don't understand how there could be any cost savings shafts are going to cost the same amount and you already had these? Are you going to have to raise the ride hight/ loose up travel?

al1tonyota said:
I don't understand how there could be any cost savings shafts are going to cost the same amount and you already had these? Are you going to have to raise the ride hight/ loose up travel?

Because he can sell these for $4k to someone that wants them, and can buy some stock steering 2.5s for dirt cheap, run stock shafts or "off the shelf" aftermarket and have more ground clearance

Pretty much exactly what tbitoy said, rcv's for the 80's would be pretty close to $8000. Going to rocks I shouldn't loose much if any travel I think with the trusses these are almost 9" from axle center line to top of truss and if I'm reading right a rockwell is 9.5-10" to the top of the chunk

Your bout spot on...I measured one last night was 13" from bottom of tube to top of inspection plate was 13" and tubes are 3.5" or 3 5/8 square so bout 11.25 from center

And your drive shaft will be into everything, all link mounts will have to be completly reworked on the chassis! Your pinion breaks will also be into everthing.

I lke rocks, but the rig really needs to be built around them.