• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2000 TJ Wrangler on Tons

Should be taking this route Saturday or Sunday if anyone wants to see it along the way. Ill have the title with me.

creepycrawly said:
Should be taking this route Saturday or Sunday if anyone wants to see it along the way. Ill have the title with me.

Milton Fl, don't they make fertilizer or compost there? :dunno: :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

Move this thing back up. It's in Milton, Florida and has the MTR's on it. It needs a pinion bearing in the front but it's ready to go other than that!

Going to choco this weekend. I think it needs some revenge on backside

BUG-E J said:
Going to choco this weekend. I think it needs some revenge on backside

I wish. I'll be holed up in the living room trying to learn how to not be a smoking hole in the ground.

Do you have any current pictures of the condition of the Jeep???

I'm ready for a weekend cruise to Florida but noticed you recycled the pictures from the last time it was for sale on here...

SIKJEEP said:
Do you have any current pictures of the condition of the Jeep???

I'm ready for a weekend cruise to Florida but noticed you recycled the pictures from the last time it was for sale on here...

I do. Text me and I'll shoot them to you. We took it to beach week and "wheeled it" on their small obstacle course for about 30 minutes. Other Jan that she put street miles on it so it looks the same. I pulled the krawlers off last week and put MTR/K's on it. The winch is also not included.

creepycrawly said:
I do. Text me and I'll shoot them to you. We took it to beach week and "wheeled it" on their small obstacle course for about 30 minutes. Other Jan that she put street miles on it so it looks the same. I pulled the krawlers off last week and put MTR/K's on it. The winch is also not included.

Hey now...That obstacle course at Jeep beach was no joke haha! Those pretty lil jks even got a lil dirt on their shined up tires lol.

To the top. This thing comes with a brand new in the box set of centramatic hub balancers, a brand new spare tom woods driveshaft ready to bolt in, and a spare front driveshaft ready to bolt in. Easy $750 worth of spare parts. Balancers were $180, rear shaft was $340. It also has brand new exhaust with catalytic converters ready to bolt on.

These pictures are 2 weeks old. The Krawlers are off (one had a big sidewall gash) and the winch is off. Other than that, this is current.

Eddyj said:
What's next???

A wedding on Pensacola Beach.

But seriously, I don't know. I'll let y'all know when I find it. I've got my eye on something but need a little more cash first. Anyone need a unicycle?

Attachments

• IMG_4133.JPG
    IMG_4133.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 157