• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2001 Tacoma- Tons, TRD Supercharged, and 100% awesome

ibrokeit said:
Oh..and just added a heavyyyy duty rear track bar, just in case.

What does a track bar do. You ain't gotta tell me what it is, cause I totally know what it is.... I just need to know what it does.
:middelfangers:

LandSpeeder said:
What does a track bar do. You ain't gotta tell me what it is, cause I totally know what it is.... I just need to know what it does.
:middelfangers:

I'm assuming to reduce chance of axle wrap to keep from ruining another set of leaf springs from the woopow of that torque monster molaugh

TacomaJD said:
I'm assuming to reduce chance of axle wrap to keep from ruining another set of leaf springs from the woopow of that torque monster molaugh

thems was sarjism. Grasshopper had asked that a year or so back... said he knew what it was, he had no question what it was... just needed to know what it did.
taint no doubt... any leaf sprung junk definitely needs a trac bar

LandSpeeder said:
thems was sarjism. Grasshopper had asked that a year or so back... said he knew what it was, he had no question what it was... just needed to know what it did.
taint no doubt... any leaf sprung junk definitely needs a trac bar

Ahhhh, I see. Lol yup, unless it's a stock Tacoma 4 banger, stock t case, on 36" TSL's.....but yea anything with power, good idea fo sho.

If you get a pic of bonnie naked sitting on tip of the supercharger, sucking her clit about 6lb of boost, me and JD will make a offer

zukimaster said:
If you get a pic of bonnie naked sitting on tip of the supercharger, sucking her clit about 6lb of boost, me and JD will make a offer

If I would have had a drink in my mouth, I would have spit it out laughing so hard at that!

Gun sales arent allowed, but I may have 2 NIB AR-15's that could come with this thing for the right trade.

Latest posts