Sold/Expired 2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon - SOLD

rovmike35

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
4.0 6 cylinder engine
Automatic Transmission
87K miles
4" Skyjacker Lift
33" BFG KM2

This Jeep is in immaculate condition. The air condition will give you frost bite.....seriously it's the coldest blowing A/C I've ever had in a vehicle. 3 of the tires have 90% tread, 1 of them is brand new. I've done just about all the maintenance to this Jeep that I can think of, so you'll have the comfort of knowing you won't need spend any money on it for a long time.

In the last 1000 miles, all oil has been flushed and replaced with synthetic (engine, transmission, t-case, front and rear differential.) Radiator and engine coolant has been flushed and new thermostat installed. All new spark plugs and coil packs. Battery, serpentine belt, air filter, and fuel pump have all been changed. New Timken front axle hub assemblies. New neoprene seat covers and Bestop Trektop. New nitro Skyjacker Shocks.

In the last 50 miles (as I just did this before listing it for sale), both front axle seals changed, new interior carpet, rotors turned and new brakes on all four corners. New fenders were installed as well. All lower control arm bushings are brand new.

This really is about the closest to "new" condition you will find for a 2004 model.

Clear title in hand.

No trades.

$19,750 OBO

The fastest way to get ahold of me is by text 713-805-6687

Located in Katy Tx 77493

Thanks
- Mike