• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2006 chevrolet tow mirrors

naterade99

Selling these for my special sister, yea the one in the picture. she sold her truck and just couldn't let her mirrors go. and now she has no use for them, they just dont look right on her jetta. the mirrors should fit a 2002 to 2007 classic (correct me if i'm wrong please). all the wiring plugs into the factory controlls in the door, they are heated and have the turn signal in the top mirror.
these are not ebay mirrors she purchased them from the dealer and still has the box they came in so shipping is no problem.

$600 FIRM
img5.jpg

I just bought a set in July for my '06 from GMPartsDirect.
Even if your current truck doesnt have turnsignals in the mirrors the wriring is there for it at the door. You just have to plug these mirrors into it. If you had to pay shipping from GM and can pick these up thats about a $50 discount.

Only thing I'd correct is these are not heated, GM doesnt make a heated tow mirror.

Here's the cut and paste of my invoice.

Part: 15904034
Description: 2006-2007 FULLSIZE TRUCK/SUV EXTENDING MIRROR LH
Qty: 1
Unit Price: $269.35
Core Charge: $0.00

Part: 15904035
Description: 2006-2007 FULLSIZE TRUCK/SUV EXTENDING MIRROR RH
Qty: 1
Unit Price: $270.77
Core Charge: $0.00

SUB TOTAL: $540.12
SHIPPING: $108.02
TAX: $0.00
TOTAL WITH TAXES: $ 648.14

this is in the decription of the part number that you gave me...

DESCRIPTION: 2006-2007 FULLSIZE TRUCK/SUV EXTENDING MIRROR LH

(this is a power mirror with turn signal, heated, it is also manual fold and extend)

... the top mirror is heated not the bottom.

naterade99 said:
this is in the decription of the part number that you gave me...

DESCRIPTION: 2006-2007 FULLSIZE TRUCK/SUV EXTENDING MIRROR LH

(this is a power mirror with turn signal, heated, it is also manual fold and extend)

... the top mirror is heated not the bottom.

ha you're right, but even so, how do you turn them on? I have a full loaded LTZ and doesnt have a button to turn the heat on...not I'm wondering WTF.

InDaShop said:
ha you're right, but even so, how do you turn them on? I have a full loaded LTZ and doesn't have a button to turn the heat on...not I'm wondering WTF.

I could be wring but when you press the defrost button that turns the rear defrost on I believe it turns the mirrors on. Mine has the same mirrors and I believe the sticker says they are heated but it is kept in a car port so I have never seen if they are or not.

never evan tried to see if mine are but she did point out to me that its the rear defrost theat turns them on.

They will bolt onto 99-07 Classic, but will only plug into 03-07 classic. But they can be spliced to work for 99-02, wires are all there, but plugs changed.

For the record the defrost button does operat the mirrors - used it this morning