• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2007 Toyota tacoma 4x4 4door

BennyV

2007 Toyota tacoma 4 door 4x4 v6 100k miles trd sport automatic trans. I'm the second owner of this truck it was bought new in muscle shoals. This truck is very clean with a few minor scratches, the inside is very clean and it's had weather tech floor matts since new. No problems at all,Everything on the truck works as it should, it has the 110v outlet in the bed. It has new premium brake pads and new Bosch windshield wipers. The a/c and heat work great! The tires are at 45ish%. It has an 18 gallon gas tank and gets almost 400 miles to a full tank. Iv taken good care of this truck while iv had it and it's very trustworthy. I have the clean and clear title in hand so no banks involved on my end. Asking price is 19,500$ if full price is paid I'll have a FULL detail done on the truck when you pay for it. The guy I bought it from did the same for me. I'm interested in trades on lesser value trucks with you giving a reasonable amount of cash. I also like guns to. Any questions call or text 256-654-3356 located in decatur al.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 330
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 330
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 327
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg