• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2013 40' gooseneck lance camper combo

mnrockbottom

well my wife decided we need to buy our friends giant motorhome so our current set up has to go. its a 2013 load max trailer 7k tri axle with brakes on all, 102'' ,wide wood deck, low boy. very beefy drive over fenders, 2' dove, all led lights. tuck under ramps, locking tool box'e on the front. dual 10k bulldog jacks in the front 3500# bulldog stabilizer jacks in the rear. brand new spare rim and tire as well. i bought this new in dec this year in tx, hauled it back to mn and parked it all winter, just took it on a short trip this weekend and thats it

i put on a 92 lance squire 11.5' p/u box camper in the front and wired the trailer and camper together. the camper has heat and a newer roof a/c. shower shitter combo. this is a lance so it is a very nice camper, with a load of storage room. the fridge is only a couple years old but didnt wanna get real cold this weekend, so that will need to be addressed.
theirs a couple things that need to be done befor its completed the shitter drain needs to be ran through the deck of the trailer or add an elbow to run it out the side.

located in hastings mn, 55033 i can help with delivery if need for fuel. the trailer has a 3yr warranty as well.
$12,000

kurt 651-207-9963

will consider partial trades for 4.3 pass drop atlas, 43'' sx tires, 17'' 8x6.5 raceline beadlocks, kids atv, 16''x2'' co's king or saw. or???

pics up in a few min, wife is outside taking them. thanks for looking.

IMG_4338_zps10066334.jpg
[/URL][/img]

IMG_4344_zps514eb74e.jpg
[/URL]][/img]

IMG_4206_zpsa8d2c0dc.jpg
[/URL][/img]

last price drop $10500. if it doesnt sell at this price ill split the camper and trailer and sell that way.

combo $10500
trailer $8500
$2500 camper without jacks, you wont find a better deal on a lance camper

considering all trade offers as well