• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2014 HARLEY DAVIDSON STREET GLIDE PRICE DROP

Re:

Idk how this thing hasn't sold yet. You got it on Craigslist too?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ME EATHER HELL I WISH I COULD HAVE GOT THIS DEAL WHEN I BOUGHT IT ,ITS IN PERFICT CONDITION AND ALREADY GOT THE KEY STUFF EVERONE WANTS ,BARS ,LED HEADLAMP,PIPES ,TUNER,4 PIONT DOCKING STATION,DRIVERS AND PASSENGER REMOVEABLE BACKREST ,UPGRADED SOUND SYSTEM ETC
THATS A FEW THOUSAND BUCKS RITE THERE . BUT ITS PAID FOR AND DONT HAVE TO SELL .I JUST DONT HAVE TIME TO RIDE ANYMORE ,I RODE IT TO WORK EVERY DAY UNTIL THEY GAVE ME A COMPANY TRUCK SO NOW IT BEEN IN MY SHOP WITH COVER ON IT . ITS IN TUSCALOOSA CRAIGSLIST I MAY PUT IT IN A FEW MORE SURROUNDING TOWNS

Re:

It still shows up in nearby areas, I found it searching Huntsville AL craigslist. Seems there is a lot of them out there for sale. Yours is priced right for the things that are on it though. Saw one same year model with only 2,900 miles for $15,500. But it was bone stock right down to the stock pipes. You have several thousand worth of addons on yours.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Crazy it took that long. A buddy at work told me it was a good deal. And has been talking me into it since I showed him a few months ago.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk