• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

3 to 1 lowmax gears in a 205

Neal3000 said:
Lomax was actually developed by a consortium of Nazi- Communist Queers (yes thesame ones that control Obama) who are hellbent on the complete pussification of American
Sooo...I take it you don't like Lomax.
Were you ass raped by a set of twin sticks? :dunno: :Joc:

I'd say when Bobby Tanner broke his atlas on the $10,000 bounty hill it cost him 10k, I think he had that hill, but again him and tc are the only people I've heard break them. After reading all this I'll eventually put these in my 205 instead of a atlas

well ive been debating myself I have 205 with 5 38 and tb350 and 3500 stall and 43s I feel a decent amount of HP ... never enough I kno ... complaint is second is little sluggish so im thinking more HP or more tcase gear prolly jus goin more HP :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Never thought this thread would've got this much attention. I appreciate all the input whether it was right, wrong or indifferent but I did buy the last lomax kit rpmoffroad had today. Hopefully it'll be in in a few days.

04rubi said:
Never thought this thread would've got this much attention. I appreciate all the input whether it was right, wrong or indifferent but I did buy the last lomax kit rpmoffroad had today. Hopefully it'll be in in a few days.

You're going to get twin-stick-raped by Nazi Communist Queers. You, me and Neal can form a rape-group to discuss our feelings afterwards.

04rubi said:
Good choice in my opinion....but I don't know much! ;D

:
patooyee said:
You're going to get twin-stick-raped by Nazi Communist Queers. You, me and Neal can form a rape-group to discuss our feelings afterwards.

:rolf: Funny **** :rolf: let us know what you think after you put them in.

patooyee said:

My Atlas Sex was completely consensual

Neal3000 said:
Thats right baby! Btw Does anyone know how to get gear-oil out of pubic hair?

That will be our topic of discussion at our first meeting.