• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4.10 Toyota Third

TBItoy said:
Kel I have a pile of 4.10 ring and pinion pull outs if you are interested. Gears only

How much? I can travel to come and see you. I owe you a wrestling match already.

Re: Re: 4.10 Toyota Third

lowbudgetjunk said:
How much? I can travel to come and see you. I owe you a wrestling match already.
I think I have 3 or 4 sets. I'd trade em for a couple cases of high life or Coors banquet.

FYI the pinions aren't paired with the rings, so I can't guarantee them to setup and run a perfect pattern... molaugh

Re: Re: 4.10 Toyota Third

TBItoy said:
I think I have 3 or 4 sets. I'd trade em for a couple cases of high life or Coors banquet.

FYI the pinions aren't paired with the rings, so I can't guarantee them to setup and run a perfect pattern... molaugh

When I head that way or find someone passing through.

Til then, bump. Prefer one that is already locked or weldederd up. Been running around chasing my tail instead of getting the Sami back together.

Re: Re: Re: 4.10 Toyota Third

lowbudgetjunk said:
When I head that way or find someone passing through.

Til then, bump. Prefer one that is already locked or weldederd up. Been running around chasing my tail instead of getting the Sami back together.
I'll sell you a complete welded one too.

You got an address I need to drive to? Been moving and shaking all week. Might as well come see you too.

I have a new 4cyl third with Yukon 4:10 r&p, spool, new bearings, and a solid crush sleeve eliminator. Never been ran if your still looking. I'm in London Ky but don't mind to ship, $200 plus its ride