• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

54" Boggers

Fawk that..Iam staying Neutral for this one!:haha: Wont even lend a hand pulling winch cable...:haha:

Will be more then happy to take pics/vids tho:awesomework:

I want back in this pissing match. I'm not sure I have every met Mr. Chop Shop, but I'm game to play some follow the leader in rock, mud, trails....anything.

The rocks at Cranberry?...the pile has been driven through in my buggy by a 7 year old girl.

The little rock hill......well, I kinda designed it and no one can follow me there.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

The last Faith Wheelers event I was giving rides and letting people drive my buggy. My friends 7 year old daughter drove through the rock pile. Anyone could drive any line you could think of through that pile and never get stuck. I makes it look like driving down a gravel road with a few bumps.

My junker is a ways away from tug of war or a seriously deep bog. Next run out will probably be snow.

I'm out..... changing my rear steer a bit new motor freshen up trans and going to regear from 4:10 to 6:17 my next run will be around new years but after that i will be good:;

S******y M****r said there might be people at c*******y Nov. *th

Last edited: