• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

54" Boggers

Iam hoping that the nephew can pull strings so a select few can go play..you know..those who each of you feel would like to come out..

I would like to see some mud being thrown...

and a couple of people off of here finally finish this little petty school girl **** talkingfest!!:fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot:

Last edited:
Iam hoping that the nephew can pull strings so a select few can go play..you know..those who each of you feel would like to come out..

there will be no boggin there.:booo: it is not an orv park, duh.:rolleyes: and Im not playin favorites.:beer:

as for annies, news years eve as always. come on out and Ill pull you out.:awesomework:

Last edited:
there will be no boggin there.:booo: it is not an orv park, duh.:rolleyes: and Im not playin favorites.:beer:

as for annies, news years eve as always. come on out and Ill pull you out.:awesomework:

I wouldnt of mentioned it on here..since there are mouths on here that like to shut **** down for no fawkin reason but to be GAY:rb: ...

I have some property that may be getting some new trails. There is no mud, but some decent hills. :awesomework:

Last edited:
I wanna play with the big tire folks...

I plan on my junk running new years eve someplace

new years eve/day sound good? my friends family owns 70 acres in the graham area. we have been tearing it up for about 15 years. lots of water, mud, ponds, ruts, woods, flat track, telephone pole pile, mx track, tons of bike/truck trails, etc.:cheer:

new years eve is the best, with new years day running whats not broke!:beer:

pm me if interested. hell we dont need to wait for new years, theres eight weekends before that left aswell.:awesomework:

new years eve/day sound good? my friends family owns 70 acres in the graham area. we have been tearing it up for about 15 years. lots of water, mud, ponds, ruts, woods, flat track, telephone pole pile, mx track, tons of bike/truck trails, etc.:cheer:

pm me if interested. hell we dont need to wait for new years, theres eight weekends before that left aswell.:awesomework:
I may be game...... I will need to get off my ass and get my **** ready....I will pm for info at a later date:awesomework:

YOU have a pm

if we can get this event closer i can get ahold of jess and we can enter the sasquach in on this my money is on him 428 cobra jet on the sqeeze.

Went last year for my first time!!

I will never go anywhere else unless Iam un-invited!!! Brad is right!! this property is badass!! just stay out of the stream!!

I was just hoping to get a large group together next weekend (nov8th) for a early B-day wheeling party for myself.. guess my trying isnt working so well:booo:

plus I want to see CrazyDaze and ChopShop finish this pissing match!!:stirpot:

I have a big cock no i havea bigger cock no ihave the biggest cock of them all. Thats all i hear on her shut up get off the computer and do something about this my cocks bigger thread. dam you all sound like your in high school again and have something to prove to get the girl.:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: . LETS GET IT ON!!!

I have a big cock no i havea bigger cock no ihave the biggest cock of them all. Thats all i hear on her shut up get off the computer and do something about this my cocks bigger thread. dam you all sound like your in high school again and have something to prove to get the girl.:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: . LETS GET IT ON!!!

What are you jealous?:fawkdancesmiley: I have nothing to brag about I just want to go run with some big trucks. Corey,Robin and Brad will leave ruts that i can get hung up on:haha:

What are you jealous?:fawkdancesmiley: I have nothing to brag about I just want to go run with some big trucks. Corey,Robin and Brad will leave ruts that i can get hung up on:haha:

somebody told me big tires were dead? no way! big rubber rocks!:beer:

theres a few trucks with 44s there too. we gotta talk odie into getting into some rain gear! evergreen has some 49s layin around on an ole chev:corn: , maybe little crawler will want in too?:D

somebody told me big tires were dead? no way! big rubber rocks!:beer:

theres a few trucks with 44s there too. we gotta talk odie into getting into some rain gear! evergreen has some 49s layin around on an ole chev:corn: , maybe little crawler will want in too?:D

**** at least if I go hang out with you guys others will try some stuff and not just sit and watch like the little guys do:haha:

I only have 44's. If somone has bigger tires on a 6x5.5 pattern lets throw em on..I really wanna try some 47 ltb's, so if ya got a set on 6er's then you got a seat behind the wheel.