• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 81 Toyota Rock Crawler Price Reduced

19trekker81

1981 Toyota Trekker Rock Crawler. One ton axles, V6, Toyota Case with Dana 300 with upg4raded internals in it. 39.5 iroks on 17" beadlocks. To many items to list. Asking $8500.00. Can see on craigslist

https://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/cto/4795394507.html

Attachments

• IMG_20140313_132733.jpg
    IMG_20140313_132733.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 167
Re: 81 Toyota Rock Crawler

here we go again, to many items to list. either you must not really want to sell the damn thing or there is not much to list

Re: 81 Toyota Rock Crawler

Sorry for not posting all done to vehicle. New at this. I am sure I am forgetting some things but here is what I can think of.
3.4 v6 out of 98 t-100, 93,000 miles, cold air intake. Dynomax muffler. Welder on motor(chevy alt. 100amp, works great) York air compressor with 3 gallon tank behind bedside. Trailgear power steering pump and res. Power steering cooler with elec. fan. V6 booster and 1 ton chevy master cylinder. Toy v6 radiator. Tagged and insured. Brand new yellow top. Rear line lock.
-Turbo transmission 151 with 3.0 bell housing and clutch.
-Front case is toy with 23 spline input 4.7 gears
-2nd Tcase is dana 300 with new bearings 3 years ago. Clocked flat. And 32 spline rear output. Custom cross member ties both cases together bushing at frame with a flat belly pan. Advance adapters toy to dana 300 adapter. Twin sticks with floor cut out around with no boot.(I liked seeing my front shaft -wasn't turning when on highway)
-Front axle is dana 60 ford center with all chevy outers. Shaved 1". ¼ think cover. Welded 3rd. Yukon shafts. stock chevy short side and 3" shorten long side. Longfield u-joints. Center clocked up 10 degrees. 35 spline hubs. Stock chevy brakes. No spring high steer arms. Ton drag links on all four ends. Strait pitman arm. 1 ¾ psc hydr assit ram. 5.13 gears
-Yukon HD Hubs.
-Rear axle is srw 14 bolt. Shaved 2 1/2" with ring gear milled down. Welded center. Chevy ½ ton disc brakes. 1 ¼ heims on track bar. ¼" cover. 5.13 gears
-Bed shortened 14". Bed and top are fiberglass.
-Have soft top and hard top. (hard top needs new back glass and top shorten job redone. I used fiberglass bondo instead of resin. Used resin on bed and worked great years ago.
-Half doors with lots of storage inside(rusted at bottom). Also have full doors painted to match, vent glass, mirrors with a little rust on bottom.
-Drive shafts are 1310 cv's front and rear heavy wall, with long spline on front only.
-39.5x13.50x17 iroks with 75% tread left. 17" KMC Beadlock wheels.
-Front springs are Marlin 5" with a spring or two added. Con-ferr 1" shackles, 4" Day Star Bump Stops
-Rear spring are all pro 3" with 2" block. I know a lot of people hate blocks but love the approach angle it gives the rear when climbing a ledge. Springs are up in frame. Con-ferr 1" shackles
-15". Rancho Shocks all the way around.
-Warn 8000 xd. Inside winch control. Cd player and radio work. Cb works good. Heater works. All the gauges work. Air gauge inside. Has rear tool box and four small army boxes. Front seats are adjustable race seats. With 5-point harnesses on both front seats. The rear seat is out of geo tracker and has kids set hook ups on it.
Frame is in good shape. Gas tank has 5/16 skid plate.
-Exo-Cage is 1 ¾ hrew pipe
-Led Rock Lights.
-May sell for less without wheels and tires.
-Hate to see it go but I wanna build something else.

Latest posts