• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 83 toyota on tons SOLD.....

ranger11

This belongs to a buddy of mine he bought it off hardline and got wrapped up in medical school. Didnt even wheel it after he bought it. The fab work isnt the best on it but it is a complete rig that runs and drives. Hydro steering needs some attention, feels like it needs to be bled good. The seats arent mounted and it needs a cage to be up to par with the tires and axles. Strong motor. Cooling fan not wired in. Its black and white now some pics taken from old sale ad.

1983 Toyota w/ 1993 22r engine. 40-inch boogers on beadlocks . Rear tires are cut. Propane setup. Chevy one ton axles. 4.56 gears.5 speed tran. Dual Transfer case w/twin sticks. Locker in front, weld in rear. 4 link suspension. Hydraulic steering. New Rustys Offroad coils

SOLD

Pics

index.php

index.php

6a9da821c5f40f2a1e0a4fb5c506fe47.jpg

Re: 83 toyota on tons

kmcminn said:
You mean my old CJ.lol
It looks like it has rear steer.
That is Rodney Hesters yj in the pics.

I'm interested. Can you give more info on the axles. Kingpin? Calipers? And how's the drivetrain?

Do you have a number for me to call you and talk to you about it.

Not at this time. I have a few people interested. If someone doesnt buy it I will let you know.

Also I will post a few more pics.

Where you at? My wedding anniversary is coming up, be a good time to take a road trip..