• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 84 yota project, complete vehicle

1984 toyota pickup. Has clean tennessee title. Mainly a woods/mountain truck though. This has been a project of mine for the past few years and I'm moving on to something else. Truck has the 63" Chevy rear spring swap. I still have the factory rear springs that can be put up front. 5 speed, 22r with 20r head with 22r valves. Has headman 4-2-1 header. Has all the lc engineering egr block plates. Lc engineering carb adapter to run the 22r carb. Brand new clutch, has one ride on it. Engine has about 8 rides on it but last time out it would not start on trailer to unload. Engine turns over but will not start. Has u bolt flip up front, long travel shocks front and rear. Rear welded. I pulled the third member out and welded it completely up, you will not break it. All new seals in rear end. New rear brakes. I have a set of bar doors for warmer weather. Heater works great. Has rear seat that is bolted in, is simple to remove and install. Has jeep cherokee bucket seats with a center console and two cup holders. Has chunk armor on front diff. Straight pipe 2 1/2 exhaust into flow master muffler. Have the stuff for front bumper. All tires hold air and tread in good shape. Asking 2200 Obo or will consider trade offers. Wouldn't mind trading for dirt bike, full size truck, or enclosed trailer. You can email me or text me 9three1-409-4453. Located in Manchester, TN. Contact me for more info/pics.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    483.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 2.png
    2.png
    480.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 3.png
    3.png
    567.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 4.png
    4.png
    541.3 KB · Views: 81
Re: 83 yota project, complete vehicle

Give me just a few, I keep getting "file too large" when trying to post from iPhone. If you text me I can send them via text