• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 85 toyota sr5.

andrew71rs

Decided to sell my baby. Wanting to build a crawler and this truck is too nice to beat up. 85 sr5, lc engineering 22r, webber carb, full lc stainless headder and exhaust. Lifted with 63" chevys in the rear and custom rear pack up front. Front axle moved forward 3 inches. Full tg crossover steering with ifs box. Ifs rear axle with new seals bearings and brakes. 4.88 gears. 12 inch travel shocks all the way around. Front hubs and knuckles were serviced less than a year ago when the steering and suspension work was done. Truck pulls great and flexes hard. Truck was painted in February of this year. I installed all new factory graphics and sprayed a bedliner in as well. This truck has zero rust. Sits on 37in iroks with 80% tread and polished mt classic wheels. Led light bar and h4 hid headlights. Interior is in great shape with the exception of a cracked dash. Custom speaker door pods with focal speakers and tweeters. Also has a nice head unit and a sub behind the seat. Newer carpet and a rip free bench seat. Also have a camper top. This truck runs and drives excellent. Rides buttery smooth and has no issues whatsoever. I drive it everyday. It goes 500 + miles per week. Gets 16 to 17 mpg consistently. Dont have to sell so dont send me unrealistic offers. I will entertain serious offers. Would trade for a nice toyota crawler and cash. One of the cleanest solid axle toyotas in north ga. You will not be disappointed. Asking $ 8,500

And thanks guys. I love my truck just want to get back into trail riding and dont want to destroy a nice truck. If it doesnt sell or doesn't get traded i guess ill start upgrading and beating on it!

Take some advise from me. I had a mint 85 yota, basically just like yours, minus the lift. I wanted in the wheeling world, traded it for a SAS 94 yota. I've regretted it ever since, save some money and buy a rig. Trust me!!!

easleycrawler said:
Take some advise from me. I had a mint 85 yota, basically just like yours, minus the lift. I wanted in the wheeling world, traded it for a SAS 94 yota. I've regretted it ever since, save some money and buy a rig. Trust me!!!
You've got a mint 83 now... :afro:

Awesome to hear all the kind words.. especially after putting so much work into the truck. Thanks guys. Just hate to wheel it hard and beat it up. Having a 3rd truck as a trail rig isnt in the cards right now or i wouldn't be selling. Have to keep my diesel as a tow pig.