• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 85 toyota streetable crawler Reduced $5500 obo

andrew71rs

*new price* price drop $5500 cash

85 toyota 22re. 5 speed with dual cases. Twin sticks on the rear case. Tg long slip front drive shaft. Chromoly front axles. 5.29 front high pinion with Detroit locker. Rear is 5.29 with a spool. Rear axle is ifs width with disc brakes. Front has ifs hubs with taco slip on rotors with ifs calipers. Fj80 master cylinder. 38x12.50 cut tsls that are nearly new just have rock rash. Truck has rears up front and 63s in the rear. Has 16in bilstens in the rear and 14in bilstens in front. Has full interior cage and 4runner buckets. Shes beat up but solid and nice underneath. Truck runs and works great. I have a folder with nearly $10k in recipts on this truck. It has a very impressive parts list and has been built right. Ive beat on it every time I take it out and never had any problems what so ever. Heres a link to the build thread from po. http://www.caos4x4.com/cmbs/index.php?topic=29310.0
Ill try to get some updated pics posted this evening
Looking for $5500 obo cash or possibly trade for something with some cash on top. Really need the money for another project.

Re: 85 toyota streetable crawler $7500 obo

Also has warn 8500lb winch with in cab control. Led light bar and tube doors dont go with the truck. I have a great set of solid glass doors that will come with it.

:woot: My old truck! I originally built it and it is a going rig, reliable and tons of fun. I'll answer any build questions if needed. Good luck with sale.

Thanks grcthird! Its a great truck. Really hate ti get rid of it because it does so good but ive got too many irons in the fire right now.

Glws Andrew. Somebody will be happy with this truck, it's built right

Hope you are enjoying my old tan truck!

Bump for a good ride! That folder with 10k in receipts doesn't include all the parts I picked up on CL for it. Lots of great parts here. :dblthumb:

Hump day bump! Shoot me some offers. I would trade for a cheaper rig and some cash!

Front driveshaft missing in the 7th picture ?

Yep had it out for service after it took a little beating at chocollocco a few wees back.

Yep had it out for service after it took a little beating at chocollocco a few wees back.

$7000 obo want to move this thing. I have other projects i need the cash for.

Ok guys need some cash... $5500 obo im taking a huge loss at this price but i need the money more than a crawler right now!

Cant even come close to building this truck for that price, just need to move it to focus on other projects.