• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

90 to little naches rd

With 123(cayuse(sp)) being closed yes. I have done that route a couple times and it sucks. Of course if you have a 4 wheel drive tow rig you could go up manashtash river road and take rock creek road over on the back side. But thats steep on that side with fist sized rock on the road surface. We came over that way "one" time and never again.

crash said:
With 123(cayuse(sp)) being closed yes. I have done that route a couple times and it sucks. Of course if you have a 4 wheel drive tow rig you could go up manashtash river road and take rock creek road over on the back side. But thats steep on that side with fist sized rock on the road surface. We came over that way "one" time and never again.

NAILED
:cheer:

Bunk that's the way I go if 410 is closed. Or you could drive your wheeler over the path that Crash described and leave the tow rig on the north side. You may still hit snow going that way.

Binder said:
Bunk that's the way I go if 410 is closed. Or you could drive your wheeler over the path that Crash described and leave the tow rig on the north side. You may still hit snow going that way.

The Jeep ain't leaving the line of site of Joes Cummins :flipoff:

And i aint leaving my truck anywhere. Plus i gotta sleep in it..Thanks for the help binder..

Bunk said:
Is the fastest way to hit 90 to ellensburg and then 82 to 410?

I did that last Memorial Day. watch out for the staters from Cle Elum all the way to 410 :devil2:

according to the state, Chinook is slated to open the 26th.

archer1965 said:
I did that last Memorial Day. watch out for the staters from Cle Elum all the way to 410 :devil2:

according to the state, Chinook is slated to open the 26th.

Im leaving the 25th:flipoff: