• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired '90 toyota truggy chassis

wizzo

Selling what i have left. Truck was set up for Chevy 4.3L, th350 and dual Toyota cases.

Truggy chassis: $400
’90 Ext cab and bed sides, have doors w/ glass, tail gate, NO windshield, rear window or side cab windows.
Interior cage (6 point) w/ suspension seat mounts and harness mounts, tube front w/ pin on hood, also has bolt on fenders and grill. IFS frame w/ TG SAS spring hanger, TG shock hoops up front, custom through bed shock hoop in the rear. Frame has poly bushings for engine mounts, engine mount plates included. Cross member for th350 with poly bushings. FROR transfer case cross member with poly bushings. everything is there to mount up a drivetrain!

fj80 master cylinder: $100
1" bore, same thing marlin and tg sales to give you more braking power.

TG braided extended brake lines: $50
3 peice set, 2 for the front and 1 for the rear

rear two piece drive shaft, w/ spare lower side shaft: $200
comes with a cast carrier bearing and the both lower drive shafts are made with thick tube

Complete custom exhaust, manifolds back with flow master muffler: $100
has removable cross over tube

take it all for $600

will ship smaller parts at buyers expense, will take paypal if buyer covers fee's

all parts located in bowling green, ky

what it looked like complete:
6-1-2010_001.jpg

snapshot_003.jpg

snapshot_007.jpg

SANY0808.jpg

SANY0799.jpg

cab is replaceable.....just say'n!

the guy in the blue shirt is my buddy mike

looks like you'd have to cut the cage up for a new cab ??? also how'd you like the 4.3 th350 toy combo? PM me your number

i think the cage could removed pretty easily. drivetrain combo was great for toyota axles, enough power but not too much where i was kill'n axle shafts.

if any body would like to contact me directly my cell is 270 996 07nine1

This is goin to the scrap yard this week unless somebody wants to make a offer. 270 996 0791 call or text

Latest posts