• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 92 Toyota 4x4 pickup

erok131

I'm putting my yota up for sale or trade. The driveway is getting crowded. It's got the 22re in it and just had a new head gasket put on two months ago. It's for newer interior out of a Tacoma , seats and door panels. So it's pretty comfortable ride. It didn't come with the power steering option and has rust on the back of the driver side bed from the exhaust but besides that it's a good little truck. I bought it off my dad and he has had it since I think 94 so he knows the history of the truck. I did put a grooms engine in it several yrs ago I know. But looking to get 3k out if it or partial trade for 4x4 parts. Looking for complete set of 1tons for my rubi or hydro steer, RCVs for my Dana44s ect: the truck is currently in Murfreesboro but I work at Nissan 6 days a week so as soon as I get a chance I taking back to lawrenceburg to the Parentals house. If you want to text me that's fine cause with work I may not have much time to get on here. 615-636-6221
e6uzyjer.jpg
uqatu7y3.jpg
a4a7a8ys.jpg
gazymu5u.jpg
japagusa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know how to move this to vehicles for sale. I'm not sure how it got here :drinkers: