• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 96 S10 SAS on Yota axles 75% complete. Open to trades UPDATE ON THE TITLE!!

HGSR

7-14 went to the DMV today, the lady said the truck has no liens against it and put in the right direction on getting the title.

Has no title!! My dad bought it new, got a loan on it in 99 paid off the loan but lost the original title that the loan company signed off on. I have the dmv paper showing the title is open but they need written proof from the loan company. THE LOAN COMPANY WENT OUT OF BUISNESS....

Now on to the truck. It needs completed, drive shafts, front shocks, brake lines, transfer case!!

1996 s10 originally 2wd 4.3 auto. Has Toyota axles under it. Rear has been disk swapped with a sky's offroad kit, 4.56 gears, Spartan locker zero miles. I have the 4.56 geared thid memeber for the front to. Open diff
Front springs are new rancho FSJ 4" lift springs with the overload removed, sky's offroad cross memeber, has astro van steering box conversion and all the steering is 1.5" Dom with 5/8 rid ends. All new from barns4wd. Has 5/8" u bolt flip kits also from barnes4wd. Rear springs are 56" GM springs. Has alum rci fuel cell with msd fuel pump. Truck cranks and runs. Interior is clean, grey cloth 60/40 bench power windows. Truck has no rust. The tires and wheels pictured are long gone, I'll try to find some rollers to let it go on. Lots and lots of time has been spent on the truck, but the title issue really kills its value. I have other parts that go along with this like the transfercase and a few other things I may sell with this if the buyer is interested.

Comes with a np208 transfercase and the advance adapters hex pattern to four bolt pattern adaptor with speed sensor kit.

Asking $1800 will consider trades for a KTM 85 or a enclosed trailer.

Going to DMV this week to see what they say about the finace co being out of business.

Call or text 704/648/5493

Kings mtn nc

More pictures here
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/5093202723.html

Re: 96 S10 SAS on Yota axles 75% complete. Open to trades

Bump. Need it gone!

Bump

Talked to the DMV, Iam in the process of getting the title.