• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 96 tacoma with tons

timothy2323

dana 60 kingpin, new 35 spline inner and outer shafts with Yukon super joints, Detroit locker
solid drive flanges
14 bolt rear with Detroit locker
5.7 liter LT1
203/205 doubler twin stick
turbo 350
blue torch cross over steering
dunbear knuckles with new top and bottom bearings with new springs and bushings
15 gallon fuel cell
radflo 16" 2.0 in front, colls with bilstein shocks in rear
fourlink rear and three link with cross bar on front
full hydraulic steering
great rig just needing more room for family
input and output seals on transfer case leaks a little if sits for a while
Ellijay, Georgia
9500.00 or forerunner of equal value set up to crawl
770-893-8536 cell

this was a going machine! i miss going up there, i remember some of the rigs you may have rode with, Mud Devils.

i saw this and it took me back to my Old Telico memories. I will never forget i think you were riding with a Lady at Lower 2 and she made you get out of the sami she was driving and her husband keep telling her to hold it to the floor put it in second and dump the clutch and when she did she made it up the ledge, and the next guy in a TJ V8 and tons behind her rolled it in the same spot and the crowd went nuts....and also "JOhNY RANGER" got made to look like an IDIOT when he came charging down the trail when he thought a person was riding in the back of this rig only to get half way there to realize it was a manikin holding a water bottle!!!! HAHAHAH

Good luck with the sale man

ftoy516 said:
this was a going machine! i miss going up there, i remember some of the rigs you may have rode with, Mud Devils.

i saw this and it took me back to my Old Telico memories. I will never forget i think you were riding with a Lady at Lower 2 and she made you get out of the sami she was driving and her husband keep telling her to hold it to the floor put it in second and dump the clutch and when she did she made it up the ledge, and the next guy in a TJ V8 and tons behind her rolled it in the same spot and the crowd went nuts....and also "JOhNY RANGER" got made to look like an IDIOT when he came charging down the trail when he thought a person was riding in the back of this rig only to get half way there to realize it was a manikin holding a water bottle!!!! HAHAHAH

Good luck with the sale man

That was the original owner/builder, JT. And yeah. That story sounds exactly like a JT wheelin moment. Not sure which version of the mannequin that one was but there have been a few. Black Betty, The Mechanikin and a few others over the years. :****: laughing1

The fellow I got it from was up in South Carolina, he told me to look up mud Devils to watch it on utube before I got it to see how it done. I saw JT,s name on the videos. I also miss telico bad, me and my buddy's wheeled up there for a long time. Went to many jeep jamborees and saw a lot of awesome rigs. The only place that even comes close we think is Golden mountain, when I hit those trails it reminded me of those days at telico.

I wheeled with jt at Harlan and he ripped the high steer arm off one side on lower damnation so he took a long high lift jack apart and put it in the stock tie rod location and rocked on booyang

fordcontraption01 said:
I wheeled with jt at Harlan and he ripped the high steer arm off one side on lower damnation so he took a long high lift jack apart and put it in the stock tie rod location and rocked on booyang

That was back in the damn day! I remember him standing there trying to figure out if he should weld that bitch back together or go to camp and he grabbed that hi lift and was just like **** it, gimme some bolts. laughing1

Stretch said:
That was back in the damn day! I remember him standing there trying to figure out if he should weld that bitch back together or go to camp and he grabbed that hi lift and was just like **** it, gimme some bolts. laughing1
yep I was in my big 79 f150 if you remember it it was blue with rebel flag on the hood with boggers and rockwells. And I think there was a guy in the group that had something with rockwells and maybe had a deisel in it with a set of 50 something Michelins on it with holesaw holes drilled in em :****:

ftoy516 said:

i saw this and it took me back to my Old Telico memories. I will never forget i think you were riding with a Lady at Lower 2 and she made you get out of the sami she was driving and her husband keep telling her to hold it to the floor put it in second and dump the clutch and when she did she made it up the ledge, and the next guy in a TJ V8 and tons behind her rolled it in the same spot and the crowd went nuts.

That lady is my wife and that was me telling her to hold it till it its the limiter and dump the clutch…I've still got that video somewhere.
That old rig of JT's was a going machine!
Mud Devil since '96 :dblthumb:

I have road with this buggy a good bit in the last year and this thing goes like a goat with a diamond in its ass. Very well built and has been all over AOP and Golden Mountain.

That is awesome! i can remember that The Mud Devils had a couple of rigs in CRAWL, it is cool to know that most folks that wheeled back then are still wheeling now...Telico IS the main reason i got into wheelin in the first place.

Those were great times and i wish the place was still there for others to enjoy. i have some great memories of that place as do others, there is nothing like wheelin, getting to see all of the great places we go that most of the public will never get to see even if its in there own back yard, and almost anyone you run into is nice and willing to do just about anything to help someone out if they need help.

it would be cool to see some of those old videos

sorry to OP for the derail