• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A lil Something

crash said:
The front/rear fenders are the nicest I have seen to date but they aren't mine and forget who's they are (bunk will know)..

Prolly gonna do something like that on my Yota, I'm puttin 61" axles under it with 10" wide wheels, tires might stick out some, no laws here for it but am likin tire coverage.

Got any ideas on a yota cage?

MarcW said:
IIRC, the flares on matt's jeep are from PSC, but i might be wrong.

Marc....Your alive? Sup?

The flares on this Con a pretty sweet, I'll be buildin my own though. :redneck:

Crash; inside cage or exo cage for Wayne?

Symon623 said:
Marc....Your alive? Sup?

The flares on this Con a pretty sweet, I'll be buildin my own though. :redneck:

Crash; inside cage or exo cage for Wayne?

4 point interior...

crash said:
Won't know till my mind gets a thinkin :D

Coolio, The Con looks sweet, likin teh through the dash look, wanna do mine this way but it'll interfere with the vent tubes... :mad: I need the vent tubes for the damn A/C :D

Its the same on the tj's. I just took my propane torch and melted them to clear the tubes so there will still be air flow...

OK, Im really disturbed now. Its been 2 days straight on the crashcam with the rig spread wide open, tires toe'd out...Man, she looks defenceless.

Bunk said:
OK, Im really disturbed now. Its been 2 days straight on the crashcam with the rig spread wide open, tires toe'd out...Man, she looks defenceless.

Not to worry---the diff aint smiling "yet" :flipoff:

Bunk said:

Its also said the 27th as the date for a while.....Crash have you been forgetting to turn the camera on?

The ram is finally mounted. Its pretty tight and will have to check clearance once its all done to make sure I won't have any issues with the draglink but it should just clear

matt30.jpg
[/quote]

matt31.jpg
[/quote]

matt32.jpg
[/quote]

Here is the new AGR pump(right)

matt33.jpg
[/quote]

And here is the new jewel all mounted

matt34.jpg
[/quote]

And here is the new AGR steering box. Those TJ boxes are kinda goofy :redneck:

matt35.jpg
[/quote]

sweet, the industrial sized bag of swedish fish, and a cup of coffee, crash is rolling hard. thats like MT dew on crack :flipoff:

looking sweet as usual mike.

matt35.jpg

god crash why does your work have to suck so much? I would never let u touch my rig!:flipoff:

Looks good as always buddy:cool: :cool:

Thanks spenser and hopefully your setup is stil working as it should :; If not I wana know :;

And mark-----power food brotha--power food :flipoff:

crash said:
Thanks spenser and hopefully your setup is stil working as it should :; If not I wana know :;

And mark-----power food brotha--power food :flipoff:

Swedish fish are the ****!

Latest posts