• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Adam Lynn's New Mo-Fab Buggy

brody brown

Adam's new buggy built at Mo-Fab 4x4 in Columbia,TN. Let us know what you guy's think. Thank's!!!! Enjoy Adam.
d4cd3a5c.jpg
6b03b479.jpg
9e39c765.jpg
8dfa2851.jpg

Yep...Looks good. That the tall guy with the tats?

How long did it take to build?

Looked this Buggie over Halloween at wheelin, one of the nicest around! Very good lines

yea nice work mo fab
we going to see if he will gas :driving: it sunday at hale mt 11/13/11
we will be there about 9

me and daniel went up to mo-fab yesterday and saw this buggy, we met amos and talked with brian. also talked with the owner adam. this buggy is bad azz.
mo-fab did a great job cant wait to see videos. thumb.gif loller.gif

Previously I have not liked the lines of his style of buggies....HOWEVER, i think he has hit the mark on this one. Great lines;but, still looks different than everyone else's buggies.
Nice.

Mo-Fab is a shop steered more toward building the customer exactly what they want (after all they are footing the bill). Some of the chassis may not be appealing to everyone,but it is what the customer requested, we try not to do what is quickest and easiest for us, as that sometimes causes friction and more work on our part.
The tall guy with tats is a guy named Dennis he is from Mississippi. his buggy was more of the older style rigs that was built to his specs, there were several hick ups along the way but it is now finished and in Mississippi with the owner it also turned out nice I will post pics of it soon. We should be starting a few more this week I will post pics as they progress.

brody brown said:
The tall guy with tats is a guy named Dennis he is from Mississippi. his buggy was more of the older style rigs that was built to his specs, there were several hick ups along the way but it is now finished and in Mississippi with the owner it also turned out nice I will post pics of it soon.

Met him once...Wondered how his buggy turned out. thumb.gif

It is one that we are putting together for another guy in Mississippi Rockwells, LS, Atlas, 54" boggers blah!blah!