• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

And this is what we are fighting against. Come on!

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
As Christians this is what we are fighting against. I mean seriously, we have trouble getting to church on Sundays. Nevermind being up for months of sodomy to prepare our anus's for explosives to going carry out a jihad in the name of religion.
How on earth are we going to successfully stop these terroistic cockroaches whoa re willing to go to such lengths to kill infidels?

Seriously, this **** floored me and then some today. I'm sitting here focused on building an offroad car and paying for it, and racing, it preoccupies my mind. This **** is insane and so foreign to me.
But there it is, I guess Ill leave it at that.

Now Anal Jihad Begins

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/365937/you-must-be-sodomized-jonah-goldberg

'You Must Be Sodomized'
By Jonah Goldberg
December 10, 2013 11:29 AM

Now, at first I thought this was a hoax. But it appears it isn't. Apparently a fellow writing into a Jihadi chat show wants to do "martyrdom operations." The sheikh he talked to says they've got a great new technique to blow up infidels. We hide explosives up your butt. There's just one hitch. You've got to be repeatedly sodomized in order to be able to accommodate the explosive. So, the questioner wants to know if it is permissible for him to be regularly rogered, if doing so makes his posterior more amenable to hiding explosives. The fellow on camera, Shiite cleric Abdallah Al-Khilaf, says that even though sodomy is forbidden if it is necessary for jihad, well, then it is required. Because jihad is the highest obligation.

Now, what I find hilarious here is that it never occurs to anyone that there might be some kind of technological work-around short of repeated sodomy. You know, maybe there's a device or a technique, something that is a little less unpleasant, inconvenient or forbidden than straight-up buggery? Nope. Gotta go with the sodomy. The Saturday Night Live skit writes itself.

Jihadi: What if we make the bomb smaller?
Sheikh: What? That's crazy. Sodomy is the only way.
Jihadi: Couldn't I use replica of a male, well, you know. In private like . . .
Sheikh: Shh! Let's not even discuss it.
Jihadi: What if I'm willing to tolerate a lot of discomfort when it comes time for the martyrdom operation? I mean, it's my choice. I am blowing myself up after all. What's a little discomfort?
Sheikh: You're not hearing me. This is the way it has to be. Don't you want to murder infidels?

The transcript from the video
http://www.memri.org/clip_transcript/en/3496.htm
London-Based Shiite Cleric Abdallah Al-Khilaf: Wahhabi Fatwa Permits Sodomy to Widen the Anus as a Means to Jihad

Following are excerpts from an address by London-based Shiite cleric Abdallah Al-Khilaf, which aired on Fadak TV and was posted on Youtube, on June 16, 2012.

Abdallah Al-Khilaf: First, we'd like to show you a fatwa, which appeared on the Lions of Sunna Internet forum. One Wahhabi wrote: "Dear Sheik, may Allah grant you martyrdom and black-eyed virgins in Paradise, I wanted to commit a martyrdom operation. I turned to Sheik Abu Dimaa Al-Qassab, who told me that they had invented a new and unprecedented form of martyrdom operations – explosive capsules are inserted into your anus.

"In order to train for this method of Jihad, you must consent to being sodomized for a period of time, so that your anus becomes wider, making room for the explosives.

"My question is whether I am permitted to allow one of the mujahideen access to my anus, if my intentions are honorable, and the purpose is to train for Jihad by widening my anus."

The sheik praised Allah and said: "In principle, sodomy is forbidden. However, Jihad is more important. It is the pinnacle of Islam. If sodomy is the only way to reach this pinnacle of Islam, then there is no harm in it.

"The rule is that necessity makes the forbidden permissible. Something that is required in order to perform a duty becomes a duty in and of itself. No duty takes precedence over Jihad.

"Therefore, you must be sodomized... After you have been sodomized, you must ask Allah for forgiveness.

"Know, my son, that Allah resurrects the mujahideen on Judgment Day on the basis of their intentions. Allah willing, your intention is to support Islam. May Allah include you among those who heed His call."

This is the fatwa that led a man a while ago to carry out a bombing attack against then Interior Minister Naif bin Abd Al-Aziz [sic].

[...]

I maybe shouldnt have posted this, but it just f-ing shocked me. Lets say they continue to bring the fight to us in the US. How are the common citizens going to come to grips with someone who wants to kill them, and has shoved explosives up their asses. And trained for that by letting other sick ****ers ass **** them regularly in the name of preparing their ass'es to carry explosives to kill Americans?

I'm honestly scared, that we living on a planet with other mankind that have gotten to the point, that this is acceptable, and option, and a career path I guess. WTF!!!!

X2 on the regularly Rodgered. Lol my ex girlfriend has been regularly Rodgered by everybody in town. Now she would be a real threat if packed right. :****:

jneese9125 said:
X2 on the regularly Rodgered. Lol my ex girlfriend has been regularly Rodgered by everybody in town. Now she would be a real threat if packed right. :****:

laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

I got a couple of them kind of ex's :****:

They obviously wanted to rodger each other anyway, they were just looking for a good excuse and justification

Neal3000 said:
They obviously wanted to rodger each other anyway, they were just looking for a good excuse and justification
Yeah, I'd much rather go with the Raisin Bran big turd method if I HAD to stretch my balloon knot for jihad. Gay sex is just.... gay. :puke:

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/12/12/local-officials-drone-strike-hits-wedding-party-in-yemen-killing-15

This is why they hate us and want to kill us so bad is because we pull **** like this daily. The whole reason for these wars isn't to fight terrorist who hate us because our "freedom". It's to make the rich richer and to keep driving the middle class who pays for it into the dirt. This might sound crazy but their is an elitist group out there who want nothing more than power and the best way to do that is to keep having wars because it makes them money and people like us pay for it.